Mary Jane

Mary Jane

A Story by Alice1292
"

The short introduction to a story about a girl who was forced to watch her father die.

"

Mary Jane

In 20 seconds, you are going to die. You know this because there is a timer wired to a gun aimed right between your eyes. There is a spotlight in the middle of the room, but otherwise it is dark and very cold. But for your eyes, the binding makes it impossible to move in the hard chair. Either close them or stare right down the barrel of that friendly firearm. But do not fret, as this will soon be over.

 

And;

Three,

Sorry Janey

Two,

I needed to

One.

Close your eyes

© 2010 Alice1292


Author's Note

Alice1292
I wrote this in second person, but was told I used the word 'you' too much - have I refined it enough? Also, some people didn't get the irony in the phrase 'friendly firearm' - anyone with the same problem?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the tone of this, or maybe that's just my twisted horror writer nature coming out..XD
It's short, sweet and to the point. A lot of information and detail is given in very few words.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Added on December 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 20, 2010
Tags: drugs, gun, countdown, die

Author

Alice1292
Alice1292

Brisbane, QLD, Australia



About
I'm a struggling, lazy procrastinator who calls herself a writer but only ever finishes her stories when she feels pressured to do it, mostly because she is doing a degree in writing and these are her.. more..

Writing
Be Be

A Poem by Alice1292


A Lull-Aby A Lull-Aby

A Poem by Alice1292