School....

School....

A Chapter by Alice7y
"

Nothing

"
When i got to school mindy and her groupies walked over to me." hey Cloe or should I said freak" mindy said laughing." anyways my mom says I should envite everybody to my holloween ball so come."she said disgust on her face "sure...."I said " and I will dress as you. A W***E. I said smiling." YOU LITTLE FREAK!" she screamed walking off with her so called friends. I sighed.I wish I could be amazing or or something. I went to my first hour math. My teacher was awesome! Her name was Mrs.key. She knew about my problems so she was really nice to me. Cloe can you come here for a sec please?" Mrs.key asked. " sure Mrs.key." I said. "I know you are very shy but your the only student I can trust. Can you show the new student around?" I froze.I knew she would do this to me it was a boy and he must have been a real cute one if she asked me. " s-sure" I said trying to Jude my panicy state.ok be cool cloe be cool. " O.K.!" I said in a happy tone " ok get back to your seat ."then the new guy came in. WOAH was he a looker. " hey handsom sit by me." mindy said walking over to him. He had black hair icy blue eyes tall and skinny was it just me or was he a little pale.He turned around to see me alone all the desks around me empty. I was the out cast in the school. I was a werewolf.mindy and most of the kids in school were werewolfs. I sniffed the air yep he was human.after 3 hours it was lunchtime....
Look in next chapter for the rest.


© 2012 Alice7y


Author's Note

Alice7y
Ehh. I got nothing...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on June 22, 2012