Magnetic pull

Magnetic pull

A Story by alice
"

A short clip of a bad situation

"
Awoken by the coldness on my naked body, the smouldering wood still holds a slight glow, but not enough warmth to stop the tiny goosebumps appearing over me and my n*****s start to harden, gentle I roll from the protective arm you have draped over me,grabbing a fluffy woolen throw off the settee I wrap it around me and tiptoe into the kitchen so not to wake you.

Switching on the kettle I glance out of the window noticing a fresh coating of cotton white snow has fallen over night, icicles hanging on the inside of the old wooden windows glisten in the early morning sun rise.

Sighing I place a heaped spoon full of coffee into a cup hoping the smell alone will bring me back to reality as I detest the taste of it.

My mind starts to wonder to last night, our bodies entwined, we became one with each other, we were made for each other, you fitted me perfectly, we moved together like we were listening to the same tune, rhythmic perfection, no words were needed our bodies knew what the other wanted it was magical, I'm always dreaming of the next time, you me and an open roaring fire.

Pouring out the boiling water over my coffee the aroma hits me and I'm brought back to reality, I head back to where you are still sleeping and place the cup down ready for when you wake.

I can't help but run my eyes over your tanned muscular body, I take in every detail from the celtic cross tattoo you have on your upper arm to the pure white birthmark on your hip, every freckle and mole I mesmerise, for I know what happened was a huge mistake and as soon as you wake you'll be trying to get out the door and back to her, the guilt of what we did again will be to much for both of us, yet it keeps happening, the magnetic pull is to strong to resist, and whilst we both know it's wrong we also know it feels so right.

But we'll both agree to go back to catching glances from across the room, but this time I can't take seeing you walk out that door, so I take one last glance of your sleeping body and head out into the fresh snow leaving a single trail of footprints behind.

© 2015 alice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 2, 2015
Last Updated on April 2, 2015
Tags: heartache, loss, feelings, betrayal

Author

alice
alice

Writing
Always you Always you

A Story by alice


Time stood still Time stood still

A Story by alice