Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by The_Dreamer

Inventor and politician, Doctor Sky, had single-handedly revolutionized the world and made it his playground. He was a people’s person-everybody idolized him. Not only was he a great scientist-his numerous inventions had become the staple of the very community they lived in- but he was also a great public speaker- a trait which enabled him to shove aside the other celebrity figure politicians, gain the people’s support, and place himself as the leader of the world. This was a new era, one filled with technological wonders and surreal objects. It was like a science fiction movie of the second millennia -except that it was real.

One man, however, refused to submit to this new ruler. That was when the problem started…



© 2010 The_Dreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This prologue does well at introducing the main plot that will follow. Like what was already said, it is a little short. Maybe lengthen it describing what Doctor Sky invented to that made him so infamous. How he revolutionized the world. Describe deeper as to how this world is. That is very important especially if it reflects how Doctor Sky has affected it. Maybe most of this will be explained later on but either way this is a good introduction to a story. It makes the reader want to continue reading to see what is going on.

Posted 13 Years Ago


well for a first chapter this is quite intriguing, and certainly makes for a good storyline. a little short though, but anyway this is good work

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 21, 2010


Author

The_Dreamer
The_Dreamer

Indonesia



About
A third culture kid ("TCK") no longer a child but still lost and wandering back to her origins. A weary and exhausted book lover, writer, struggling to find time for her art and her music. Burdened wi.. more..

Writing
The Jungle The Jungle

A Story by The_Dreamer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..