Kiki’s beginning

Kiki’s beginning

A Chapter by AliseAnimeGamer
"

Introduction of Kiki. Warning might be disturbing to some readers.

"

It was just like any other night, slightly warm, slight puffs of clouds moving slowly to hide stars. It was at 10:47 that a young girl was born by the name of Kikilia Narden. Kikilias hair was as dark as night that shined blue in the moonlight, her eyes a deep blue like the Arctic ocean during a powerful storm, almost a dark purple. Kikilia would have a big change in her life, and her name would be known by those to harm her. Kiki has been born!

“Kiki! Get in here now!” Kiki’s mother yelled out into the backyard of their house. Kiki jumped out of the tree its long windy branches as if forcing her to move a wrong way just to feel her flesh rip and tear from its rough bark. Kiki thought, wondering what her mother could want as she raced through the forest, branches and bushes reaching out for her soft young 8 year old flesh, wanting to feel her warm blood against its bark.

“Yes momma?” Kiki asked, panting in the doorway, her long black hair pulled back in two pigtails, her eyes shining at her mother, hoping she doesn’t realize she is wearing a pair of her brothers slacks and only a corset for a top.

“Would you like to explain this mess Kikilia?” She asked pointing down at an odd mass of meat, blood, feathers and fur. Kiki’s smile faded as she looked away from her Momma, knowing that her momma didn’t appreciate her fondness for magic and alchemy.

“I will get it cleaned up Momma. I am sorry, just don’t tell dad.” Kiki whimpered softly slowly dropping to her knees to clean up her mess. Her father hated himself and he could never forgive himself for what he did, and would never be able to fix it. Not even his death could repay the things he did or the pain it caused his family.

“You better get it cleaned up, and the rest of the house as well if you don’t want you father knowing about this young lady, and be ready for measurements, Miss Candria is coming over for dinner to measure you for a new corset and dress.” Kiki’s mother claimed as she headed off to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.

“Yes Momma, anything you say, Momma.” Kiki muttered, slowly cleaning up her mess. There were two things Kiki admired, The art of Magic/Alchemy, and her brothers personality. She still remembered the day he stood up to their dad, he was going to sell her, there was a man passing through looking for a wench to help him in his travels, and offered a very powerful substance in return. Kiki’s brother kept her safe, and she wouldn’t let what he did for her just be forgotten.

“Kassidy?! Where the hell are you woman?” Kiki’s dad yelled, storming through their front door. Kiki sat on the floor scrubbing the remnants of her magic mess, hoping he didn’t realize what it was as she quickly tossed her mother’s old rag rug over the remaining mess before he walked into the room she was in. He glared down at her and began yelling, “Kikilia?! Where the hell is your mother?!”

“I don’t know father, she said she would be right back, I can help you if possible.” Kiki stuttered hoping he wouldn’t notice that the muck on her corset was from magical attempts, or ask why she had her brothers pants on, hoping that he would think she was wearing them just to clean in.

“What have you been doing you little wench?!” Kiki’s father yelled noticing her odd behavior as he gripped her arm tightly yanking her to her feet as if she was only a rag doll

“I was just cleaning father, I just I made a mess and I was cleaning it.” Kiki said wanting her father to leave it be.

“You’re always making messes you wench! It’s time you learn a lesson for it!” He yelled as he grasped her tighter, dragging her out the back door. All that Kiki could think of was what happened last time he was angry. Kiki saw flashes of that night flicker through her head, her dad, all the screaming, and seeing such thick liquid puddle at her feet. Kiki screamed and cried for him to let her go as she tried to suppress her tears knowing that her father would be even more aggressive if she started to cry. Kiki cried out till her voice was hoarse, but her pleads for help always seemed to fail to reach his ears. He tossed her by the tree, tying her to it, glaring at her. She couldn’t think straight, all she could do was pray to any god willing to listen that her father would come to his senses. Kiki’s mother ran out, yelling at her husband to let Kiki go.

“Father, no, please, stop, I am sorry!” Kiki screamed, wanting her life to end then and there. Kiki saw her father slowly pull the dark leather gloves from his hands, seeing that symbol, a symbol of hate and fear for her, the Transmutation circle.


© 2016 AliseAnimeGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on September 15, 2016
Last Updated on September 15, 2016