Ash's First Evening

Ash's First Evening

A Chapter by Allusyen
"

Diary entry "Ash" - Ashleigh Nicole Aliera, Dallas' younger sister.

"

I was right… coming to see my big sister was always going to be weird considering the emotional distance between us – the scientist and the dreamer, but I had never imagined in a million years I would enjoy it so much.

 
Actually… If I’m honest… I never imagined there would be so many attractive people in one place to play with. Of course, I can’t voice my honest opinion when she asks for it – yet. Temperance, I have learned, is the best way to annoy my sister and one of the lovely Gentlemen in that house is definitely the way to that goal. I can’t say it wouldn’t cross my mind, because it already has… it did the moment I saw him.
Of course, the most gorgeous guy in that house and the most desirable, just happens to be my lovely sister’s husband. Its not exactly a new development, but I can’t say I was invited to the wedding. In fact, that very reason is more likely than not the reason my sister neglected to mention the fact that she was marrying.
 
But my god… his eyes! People have always said I looked at them like I was wondering what they would look like naked… I know what they mean. Perhaps it is my imagination – he is Dallas’ husband after all! She’s possibly the only girl he entertains the thought of being with… and perhaps not. Perhaps I can change that, show him what he’s missing. Perhaps, he really is contemplating how soft my skin would be pressed against him… how my hair would feel through his fingers if he wound them in it to pull me closer… how my skin would taste…
 
And perhaps, my imagination and my appetite is just getting the better of me. Maybe it’s just this place… It’s like something out of a story book… a fairytale even. Maybe this place just brings out your nature a little more.
 
I can’t help but wonder how my sister managed to get that gorgeous specimen of a man to marry her – not that I’d want to marry him, but the thought of giving up my freedom for a man terrifies me. Commitment to one person and one person only… I don’t know how people do it…
 
And I can’t help but think that Gabriel looks like a caged Tiger behind his eyes, prowling and lashing his tail, eager to get out and sink his claws into something… or someone. I intend to be close when he finally gets free.
 
 
Ash   x


© 2008 Allusyen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on December 4, 2008


Author

Allusyen
Allusyen

York, United Kingdom



About
The 100 Things Challenge 1.The Name, Ivy 2. My Perfect Love 3. Light 4. Dark 5. Seeking Solace 6. Break Away 7. Heaven 8. Innocence 9. Drive 10. "Second Meetings" 11. "My Perfect Woman..... more..

Writing
The Library The Library

A Story by Allusyen


Seeing Red... Seeing Red...

A Story by Allusyen





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5