The New Girl

The New Girl

A Chapter by Ally Sixx
"

Marlee Clover... the country girl. Her first day....yeah.

"
This was a new start, I though. I knew people wouldn't really accept me, I was cowboy boots and red hair. I preferred trucks, instead of those fancy ol' cars like Ferrari's and BMW's. 
When momma told me I would be going to Star-Rock Academy in big town LA, oh my was I scared. I had to leave my old school, Apple White senior high. I left behind all my old friends, Delylah Harchmin-- she was an artist, the little doll; Kelena Rosemary, well she was a daredevil and loved adrenaline yes she did. Then there was Logan Adel. He was my closest guy friend. I mean, I had a lot of guy friends, but I was a lot closer to Logan. He said I was his little red country princess, that was always his nickname for me.
I made sure to keep in touch with alla them. My momma even got me a new cell phone for callin' and textin' them. I was so ecstatic. The company momma had gotten the phone from said that it was called a smartphone.  I mean, I knew what they were-- they showed on our TV a lot-- but I never had one. I had a keyboard phone, that made it easier to text and stuff.

Back to... What was I saying? Oh! Right.


"Are you sure, baby girl? I can get a tutor after a while," Momma kept on sayin'.
"I'll be fine, momma. I promise." I said, adjusting my hoodie.
"Alright, baby. I'll be home around six. Have a good day, sweetheart." She replied, as I grabbed my Jansport white backpack. 

I slung my hair into a ponytail, and started walking towards the school, which was only two blocks away. I felt my phone vibrate, I had put it in my boot. I bent down and picked up my phone, checking it. There was a message from "Best Fraand", otherwise known as Logan. I opened the message.

From: Best Fraand
-Hey, princess. Just wishing my little sweet a good day for her first day of her third year!-
I smiled, and texted back. I knew what would come up in his phone for me.

-To- Best Fraand- 
-From- MarleeBear-
-Thanks Logan. Means a lot. Miss you tons.-

It only takes a minute or so before he texted back.

From: Best Fraand-
-You're funny, Marleebear. You can't miss me. But if you do- sweet. Awwh, I gtg princess. Teacher's gonna have my a*s if I'm caught. Love yew, Mar.-

I laughed.

To: Best Fraand
-Okay, Lo. Love u 2. Bai.


I put my phone away, and had finally arrived at school. I headed into the office. 
"Hi, may I help you?" The woman asked.
"I'm new. I need my schedule, I think?"  I answered.
"Name, please?" 
"Marlee Clover."
She nodded, and handed me a schedule and a slip. "Bring the slip signed from your teachers at the end of the day." 
"Kay," I replied, and headed to my first class. 


© 2013 Ally Sixx


Author's Note

Ally Sixx
The diction is her speaking, since she's that type of person...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you! It means alot! I'll update more soon!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can't wait for more! This is great!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013


Author

Ally Sixx
Ally Sixx

Sumner, WA



About
Hey, my name is Ally, Ally Sixx. I love to write, and I like posting videos and stuff on YouTube. I’m kind of a YouTuber. I have my own band, which is just me…. Lol. I sing, play guitar, .. more..

Writing
Let Me Go Let Me Go

A Poem by Ally Sixx