Portrait of a Paedophile

Portrait of a Paedophile

A Poem by Alpris
"

Really more of an experimental prose write. What do you guys think?

"





Zoe next door: the Pumpkin girl I call her.
Aside from how sweet looking she is, I call her this because she spends all of her free time during the evening wallowing in her backyard, in her mother’s vegetable patch. And I do say, with my own skin lighting a meadow of warmth, the tone of her gorgeous toffee skin puts the flamboyance of the golden and green pumpkin patch to shame. I can only imagine how sweet she might taste, if I could get any closer to her. I often work from home, so I know when she is out and when Mamma is home.
Zoe is a thin yet plump little girl, but in all the right places. For a nine year old, she sure is growing fast; but I don't want her to... for I have seen her devoid of clothes and she is perfectly fine the way she is.
In the winter, the air turns a modest-lavender and marinates me in a post-mortem glow. But Zoe, she likes to dance in her fragile hot-cocoa-gone-cold skin through slippery vines and sing to the fog; whispering tune. Most of the time, she does it after it’s been raining so that the dirt drinks her toes gracefully in a crumbling sludge, usually right before dinner, and when the seagulls are giving the sky one last peck for the day. I like watching her the most when the clouds are as thin as the slits of a slot machine and resting on light fuchsia sky; like the colour of blood washed from white bed sheets. 
Of course she never knew I was there. Otherwise she would duck behind protective bodies of green to hide her swollen mosquito bites, and call out to Mamma. Mamma’s a good friend of mine, but I don’t like the idea of her interfering in my favourite pastime. She has flirted with me before, but alas... she is not really my type.
Zoe’s so thin I can see her entire border through the wooden fence planks. It’s a different story, however, with her hair. It’s like a lampshade of curly hay that accentuates her young figure to that of a young woman’s. I like engaging in secret with her swan’s frolic with the lilacs right beneath my crotch, with the sound of her feet slapping through the earth; softly moaning as she slips into slush.
Mamma’s fireplace breath wafts through the decomposed air of the day; Zoe bends over to untangle her tender ankle from a loose vine bulging from the zip of split ground.
    Stay there, little girl. Stay there, and don't move... or I'll kill you. I let the pulsating snake out of it's cage.
She wiggles a little, side to side, the way a lavender plant would shudder under rainfall as she frees her beautiful heel. Her slit is rich with strawberry's kiss; I grip the fence to silence my shudder.
   By the time Mamma is calling her in for dinner, I have left my spot and left only behind a spoiled leaf; she will be back, and I will know.







© 2013 Alpris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting write.
The content is not my cup of tea; nor do I think it would ever occur to me to write about this subject. (That, and I would be arrested and labeled!) But you have written this well and very believable.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alpris

11 Years Ago

Thanks Michael. That was my original intention; to dwell into something new, a subject in which many.. read more
Michael G.

11 Years Ago

I did... and I was. I may not always understand some of your writing... but I like the talent that l.. read more
Really nicely written! The word usage and the way you have described it is beautiful.
Good!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alpris

11 Years Ago

Thank you, darlin! I appreciate that.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2013

Author

Alpris
Alpris

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Here is a reference to my artistry - a painting of myself and Myra Hindley: At the point of acquaintance , I generally go by Alpris; a name given to me by someone I don't know, let alone the in.. more..

Writing
tricks tricks

A Poem by Alpris