Once Upon A Time: Dark Berries and Wild Flight (Part One)

Once Upon A Time: Dark Berries and Wild Flight (Part One)

A Story by Alpris
"

ATTENTION! A dedication to OUAT/the Swan Queen association of which I am a proud member :) This is strictly a fan fiction piece, and based on fabricated events. Fans of the show will understand!

"



Once upon a time,
 
    Emma Swan, originally the sheriff's deputy of Storybrooke, had teased her mind with the prospect of running as sheriff many a time, but she never meant anything serious by it...until now. Naturally, if he were to quit or anything happened to him, his job would be passed down to her by law. And now that she was confronted with that opportunity, which was as loud and clear as the shattering of glass and practically handed to her on a silver platter, she couldn't help but feel hesitant to accept it comfortably. It was too sudden, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for the responsibility of a town's safety as well as Henry's, her birth child; nor could she settle to believe that the sudden death of the former sheriff had been due to natural or accidental causes as the death certificate claimed, and not of a suspicious reason. She had been trying to dig dirt on Regina, the Mayor and her evident rival, for months on end and without any success. And in result, the entire process was proving to be quite exhausting for her. It wasn't up to her to change anything now, as much as she would love for everyone to see the Mayor for the poisoned apple she really was.
    But it wasn't her problem. She had no proof pointing to an otherwise cause for the death, nor did she believe the capacity of her mental state could hold more than it already did. As she entered the sheriff's office, which now belonged to her, she sighed and tried to avoid eye contact with the stack of paperwork on the oak desk facing the empty cells and the reek of dark coffee in the air. At almost eight at night, it was too late to be rifling through case notes; let alone working. She had come to the office only to inspect it and to get a feel of what it felt like to take over. But now she regretted even coming here, as she pressed her eyes shut and murmured quietly to herself. "Why me," she whispered, a thick lock of blonde hair spilling over her thin eyebrows.



 She kicked the door closed behind her and tossed her black leather handbag lazily onto the desk, just missing a half-full cup of black coffee. She made a face of disgust; that was one difference between herself and Graham that she would always agree on. He adored coffee, while she lusted after a smooth cinnamon and cream-topped hot chocolate. The film resting on the surface of the liquid rocked cautiously; threatened to paint her desk a darker shade with its rich brown. Emma took a deep breath, then released it; feeling relieved yet exhausted as she made her way towards the table and leaned against it for comfort. Against her hip and clipped to her belt, her new badge felt heavy and uncertain. She pulled it away and turned it over in her hands.
     It was a few good grams heavy, and solidly cool to the touch. Although obtaining position as the sheriff had not been her initial intention, or Regina’s idea of a successful result, her name still sounded good engraved into the authoritative title. Sheriff Swan. And it filled her with pride to see Regina being forced to address her as such, callous flames of venom injected into each syllable. A smirk slid slyly across her face as she lifted the badge and pinned it neatly against her left breast through the pocket of her blouse. It felt better there, and she reached up to pet it gently with modest admiration. The coolness of the brass seeped through her thin bra and nudged her breast.
Then the door to the office squeaked open, and closed firmly with a clunk.

“Henry,” Emma said, reaching out to shift her bag away from the stone-cold cup of coffee and wrinkling her nose. “I said we’d meet in-“
  “So he is seeing you.” Regina.
Before she could spin to greet the mayor, Regina approached Emma quickly from behind; and slyly curled her fingers around her hips. Emma stiffened in her hold; her tongue turning to lead. She wanted desperately to tell her to remove her hands, but was also curious as to what was happening. 
    “Now listen to me, sheriff,” Regina sneered, bringing her mouth to Emma’s right ear. Emma shivered softly with the feel of her warm breath tickling her neck and earlobe, and tried to ignore the evident probe of Regina's breasts against her shoulder blades.
“Stay away from my son," Regina continued, "You’re poisoning his head with ideas… ideas he doesn't exactly need.”
    “He’s my son too,” Emma said quietly, and Regina’s fingers tightened around her in result. Bad move. The mayor squeezed so tight that Emma squirmed uncomfortably in her grasp and turned herself around; then gasped at how the distance between them had closed to a very tight space. 


Regina sighed with impatience, her warm breath once again nuzzling Emma’s skin. She smelled good… faintly of apple cider conversed with empowering Chanel no. 05. To Emma’s surprise, Regina’s hands were still on her waist. Now her eyes were resting on Emma’s breast, where the badge sat firmly and finally. “It looks good on you,” Regina commented quietly, her anger having evaporated before her.
    “Uh… thanks,” Emma said awkwardly, attempting a half-smile. Now her body felt frozen in place, as if she weren't sure how to stand, move or talk. As if she didn't want to move at all… in Regina’s warm hold. She raised her own hands and hesitantly set them atop Regina’s wrists, slowly stroking her hardened yet very soft skin. Regina did not recoil; and her smile grew with Emma’s contact.
    “You’re so tense, Miss Swan,” Regina said. “I certainly hope you’re enough for this job. Because if you're not-”
    “I am,” Emma said finally, lifting her chin and staring down at Regina. Regina only smiled with confidence, curling her pouted crimson lips and arching her dark eyebrows. She slid her hands further inside Emma’s red leather jacket, pressing her palms into her hips and massaging her gently through her blouse. Emma let out a choke of confusion; the mayor's touch was beginning to overwhelm her senses completely. Suddenly, her knees buckled and she sank slightly against Regina; their breasts clashing with firm contact.
    “Whoa there,” Regina whispered, bending herself to catch Emma. This time she slid her arms inside Emma’s jacket completely and held her upright and close, slowly running her hands up and down her shoulder blades.
Emma's mouth had suddenly taken on the complexion of hardened wool. She licked her upper lip subtly before she spoke, and hoped her voice wouldn't project itself as unsteadily as her heart felt: "Okay, what is going on, Regina?" she asked with disbelief.
    "There really is no need to be so tense, Miss Swan," Regina said firmly. She pushed Emma backwards until her backside met the desk once again. And she held her there, pushing herself up firmly against her. 


“Regina…” Emma whispered; but her eyelids were already fluttering closed with growing excitement. The fight in her was fading like the dark smear of a raw Polaroid photograph. Her blood was now circulating with fire's stir. Regina reached up to brush away a thick lock of blonde hair that slipped over Emma’s right eye, smiling as she gazed into Emma's eyes. Regina's own cream-like skin had taken on a warm shade of pink.
    “Yes?” Regina answered, her hands gliding further up Emma’s back and tugging very gently on her bra strap through the fabric of her blouse.
Now Emma’s head was spinning with the attempt to control herself, and the situation itself. Without a word, she reached out to Regina’s waist and pulled her in roughly. Now that felt right... and very good. Their pelvises clashed with the force of the gesture. Regina grunted, her breasts pressed heavily against Emma's.
    “I want you,” Emma whispered fiercely.
  “I've wanted you for longer than I can remember,” she answered with a gasp, her hands more frantically massaging Emma's back. Both of their breaths were together growing rapid and heavy; until Emma could contain her lust no more. She leaned forward, urgently pressing her lips to Regina's.


  Regina let out a moan as their lips connected. They stayed still for a few seconds, savouring the feel of their mouths against each other. Emma's arms tightened around Regina's body as she held her close, while Regina pulled her closer by her shoulder blades. They grinded their bodies together fiercely as the kiss deepened, and Emma's tongue slid with ease into Regina's open mouth. 
She couldn't believe this was happening; and her mind began spinning with question after question, as well as dizzying with the lust. Since when did she and Regina have feelings for each other? How was this happening when it was so wrong, but so right she couldn't stop? Since when was she gay, or in any way attracted to females?!
But all she knew was that she wanted Regina, and very badly. Her heart never lied; and it raced with the desire.
    As if reading her mind, Regina pulled away from the kiss and dragged her lips roughly across Emma's jaw and towards her ear. "It's okay," she whispered, flicking her tongue out against her earlobe. Emma groaned as excited chills traveled up her arms. Her neck and ears were her biggest weak spots... and Regina seemed to be mastering them well. She sucked lovingly on Emma's earlobe, while Emma's hands wandered over Regina's stomach and stopped at the bottom of her breasts. Through her dress, her n*****s had hardened to such a degree they were easily grippable; and she pinched them firmly, encasing her fingers around them. Regina gasped, pushing herself up against Emma's hands. 
    "I will take you here and now in your office," Regina moaned, sliding her knee up between her thighs. "Welcome to Storybrooke."




© 2013 Alpris


Author's Note

Alpris
This is based purely on the series 'Once Upon A Time' and a dedication to the Swan Queen association.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

696 Views
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 15, 2013

Author

Alpris
Alpris

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Here is a reference to my artistry - a painting of myself and Myra Hindley: At the point of acquaintance , I generally go by Alpris; a name given to me by someone I don't know, let alone the in.. more..

Writing
tricks tricks

A Poem by Alpris