My unborn child, the joy that it brings me

My unborn child, the joy that it brings me

A Poem by Amber
"

a poem about my unborn kid.

"
I never thought, that I would be pregnant at 16.
The father was 18, when I got pregnant.
My pregnancy is the greatest thing that has happened to me.
I am not that tall, but I am carrying a wonderful child that I could ever bear.
This child is loved so much, all my friends like feeling my tummy.
It has lovely God Parents that I picked out.
It knows what it's mother goes through every day with it's father.
I have picked out names for the child, and I try to sleep well every night,
but you see, the child has a mind of its own about wanting to wake me up.
When the pregnancy test said "Pregnant" I realized this is the beginning of motherhood.
That was a day I would never forget.
But anywho. the father promised me he wouldn't leave me, but guess what.
He cheated on me and dumped me and now he barely talks to me he cusses at me all the time, sometimes I wish we were together, he goes after younger girls than me, he got me pregnant at 15, and thinks he can run from a mistake he made, it's his fault. He's the one that decided to not buy any condoms and ended up getting me pregnant in December. I must go, my belly is rumbling again, If only i had some food to eat for the baby...

Matt, I always have loved you, but you just want to run from our relationship and you are scared about being a father, you need to be here for me and talk to me instead of ignore me like you do, or I will take you to court for child support, oh and if you take me to court, wait til they find out how old I was when I got pregnant. (15!!!!) you could be marked as a sex offender, but you don't believe me, I bet you're with a minor now, oh well don't drop the soap when you are in jail.and I will not bring our child to see you once you are in jail, you know you don't care about me, stop acting like an a*****e and be better to me, or you will PAY.

© 2010 Amber


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on April 20, 2010
Last Updated on April 20, 2010

Author

Amber
Amber

Elkton, KY



About
I am 17 years old. I am taking courses for the Health Science Career Field. I plan on being an Registered Nurse. I do not have any kids (I will explain later) But I do have these kids that are like my.. more..

Writing