Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
My life will never be the same

My life will never be the same

A Story by Amber
"

Well, a girl about 17-18 gets pregnant with her unfaithful boyfriend, find out what happens later in the story, Renee has been through a lot in this book especially, and I am still adding on to it!

"

Three weeks have passed since she last had sex, she went to the doctors office, they had her pee in a cup and they also done blood work. Renee finally got the results back.


“Ma’am, your pregnant,” The nurse said.


“I’M PREGNANT?!?!,” Renee said.


“Yes,” the nurse said.


“Thanks, I will be leaving now, have a wonderful day.” Renee told the nurse.


Renee went home and on her way home she called her boyfriend telling him she’s pregnant and he starts jumping up and down with excitement. She slightly smiled and got off the phone with her boyfriend.


She got home, her boyfriend was there waiting for her, she ran up to him and hugged him saying, “I love you” she started crying and he rubbed her back, the t2,hought of pulling an engagement ring out on her, but he didn’t know if it was the right time to do the proposal.


By the end of the month, he found another girl, she’s been trying to get into his pants for a while, then Renee finds out, and goes to kick the girls a*s, the girl got beaten up severely. No charges were pressed against Renee, but her boyfriend found out, the girl never spoke to him again cause of Renee.


She is in her second month, her boyfriend cheats on her with the same girl and he breaks up with her. Renee didn’t care about him. She stopped caring about him. She went to her next doctors appointment, she walked in and saw her ex, Dustin, all up on a month pregnant girl. She looked sluttish anyway. Dustin looks at Renee and runs out of the doctors office. She thinks “I always knew he was always a jackass, never caring about anything.” She got done with her doctor appointment and carefully went home and found her ex, Dustin, waiting for her at her door.


“Baby, Renee, I am sorry, but that girl you saw at the doctors office, her child, is not mine, I promise. Can we work things out, I made a dumb mistake by leaving you and our kid...”, Dustin said crying.


“I don’t know, you probably would end up doing this to me again and I love you, but you have to be faithful Dustin.,” Renee replied.


“Well, I am sorry, you can trust me this time, I will not leave you again, I won’t hurt you or the baby again.,” Dustin said.


“Ok, I will give you a second chance, you mess up, we’re through.,” Renee said.


“I promise, I will not mess up. I love you and our kid,” Dustin said bending over to kiss Renee’s 4 month baby bump and he rubbed it, then stood up.


Dustin carried in his things, and took his stuff to his room, he decided to clean up the house for Renee since she can not do much. Renee was in her room watching TV, she was thinking, “Can I really trust him about not hurting us?”, she kept thinking and enjoyed him not being around her 24/7 but she did enjoy the space. He had his own room since she didn’t want to sleep with him for a while.


Renee thought there wasn’t any love between them but she didn’t want to hurt him like he hurt her. She went to bed earlier than the baby kicked at 4 am, she just stayed up the rest of the morning eating chocolate ice cream. She was up til 7 A.M. eating ice cream, Dustin walks in and sees her in the kitchen eating, he asks, “How long have you been up?”


“Since 4 am, baby kicked and woke me up...” Renee said.


“Oh.. I’m sorry, when do you go back to the doctor?,” Dustin asked.


“I have to call in about it in a few weeks...” Renee said.


“Oh. Ok. Well I guess we can wait and see what we are having, right?,” Dustin asked.


“Yeah, then it will be 6 months for the baby shower.” Renee said.


“Yeah, I guess....” Dustin says laughing.


“Yeah, whatever.” Renee said. 

Renee continues eating her ice cream. She was still up eating all the ice cream she bought the other day. Her 4th month was over, she called her ob-gyn to schedule an appointment, they scheduled it and she came in a week later after making her appointment for another ultra sound, this time, they can tell her the sex of her child. They called her back.


“Renee Sparks.” The nurse says, Renee gets up and heads to the nurse, “Right this way.” The nurse leads her into exam room one. Her ob-gyn walks in shortly after the nurse left.


“How is Miss Renee doing today?” Dr. Bill asked her.


“I am doing fine, thank you, I am ready to find out the sex of my child,” Renee said smiling.


“Okay, we will find out the baby’s gender,” Dr Bill said.


Renee lays on the exam bed and she pulls her shirt up and maternity pants down some and the doctor puts the nice warm gel on her belly.


“There’s the baby, hmm-mm, it looks like it’s a boy... and a girl....” Dr Bill said.


“What??? Twins????,” Renee yelled.


“Yes, twins, congrats Renee!!!!!,” Dr Bill said


“Thanks this is too exciting for me, a boy and a girl, one of each gender, maybe thats why I have gained a lot of pounds, eating for three.” Renee said laughing.


“Your welcome, you are due in 4 more months now you might have to have a c-section if the babies are in a position, as in feet first, head last, but having twins will be hard..” Dr Bill said


“I know it will be hard, but I can toughen it out, they are my babies.” Renee said.


“Well, yeah,hey it is time for my next patient to come in.” Dr Bill said.


“Okay, well, bye, see you on next appointment.” Renee said


“Alright, see you next time.” Dr Bill said.


Renee walked out excited she is having twins. She decides to hide the twins from Dustin for a few days, then tell him. Dustin found out that Renee is having twins, then he confronts her about it.


“Why didn’t you tell me it was twins?” Dustin asked.


“Sorry, I just wasn’t ready for you to know just yet...” Renee said.


“Well, you should have told me, we will be alright with two kids...” Dustin said.


“Okay, we will be together through this right?” Renee asked


“Yes, we will. I love you...,” Dustin said.


“I love you too.....” Renee said back softly.


~This is what I have so far, please enjoy~ (This was about 9 pages, from note book paper, but I have 2 more pages to add on to here, and add on some more :) I want your opinions. ) 

© 2010 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
I am looking for opinions about what they can do, if Renee can love him more than she does right now, but not every teen age pregnant girl has it good, most guys are irresponsible and leave when they find out they're girl is pregnant. Well, I would like to get as many reviews as I can, I will help with anything, I just want to know what you think of it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This feels like more of a description of an idea for a story than an actual story itself. Bulk it up a little - introduce us to the characters, we can't feel any compassion for their situations if we know nothing but they're recently pregnant.
It looks like it could be a good piece. Keep at it ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I thought the wording sentencing and and dialogue was great, but i'm not a story writer, though this had the ability to hold my attention, awsome job,
the way it takes an unexpected turn in from the opening was crafty

Posted 13 Years Ago


This feels like more of a description of an idea for a story than an actual story itself. Bulk it up a little - introduce us to the characters, we can't feel any compassion for their situations if we know nothing but they're recently pregnant.
It looks like it could be a good piece. Keep at it ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think is good but maybe you should improve the dialogue a bit, other than that the story is amazingly interesting and I would love to continue reading it, so keep it going. Good Job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that is wonderful write more please

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2010
Last Updated on May 5, 2010

Author

Amber
Amber

Elkton, KY



About
I am 17 years old. I am taking courses for the Health Science Career Field. I plan on being an Registered Nurse. I do not have any kids (I will explain later) But I do have these kids that are like my.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Best Friends Best Friends

A Poem by Manda