Law Of Blood

Law Of Blood

A Poem by Amduscia

My Vampire, Ye also were dead to the Law of Blood, through the fangs of the Moons eerie light, that Ye should be joined to the light of the Sun, even to Him who dies in the West, but is raised from the dead in the East, that We might bring forth the fruit from the Red River of Life unto the Blood Spirit.





For when Our fangs were in the succulent flesh, the sinful passions, which were through the Law of Blood, wrought in Our undead members to bring forth red liquid fruit unto death.





But now We have been released from the Law of Blood, having died to the bond of Blood, wherein We were held; so that We serve in newness of the Blood Spirit, and not in oldness of the Red Sea letters.





What shall We say then? Is the Law of Blood sin? Blood Spirit forbid. Howbeit, I had not known a sinful passion, except through the Law of Blood : for I had not known coveting, except the Law of Blood had said : "Thou shalt not covet": but sinful passions, finding occasion, wrought in Me through the Blood Commandment all manner of coveting : for apart from the Law of Blood, sinful passions are dead.





And I was alive apart from the Law of Blood once : but when the Blood Commandment came, sinful passions revived, and I died; and the Blood Commandment, which was unto life, this I found to be unto death : for sinful passions, finding occasion, through the Blood Commandment beguiled Me, and through it slew Me in cold Blood.





So that the Law of Blood is Holy, and the Blood Commandment Holy, and righteous, and good.





Did then that which is good become death unto Me? Blood Spirit forbid. But sinful passions, that it might be shown to be sin, by working a Red River of death to Me through that which is good; -- that through the Blood Commandment sinful passions might become exceeding sinful.





For We know that the Law of Blood is Spiritual : but I am carnal, sold as red Rubies under sin.

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, chilling and eerie. The repetitions create such a rippling effect, binding the whole piece together.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia


Roman Fire Roman Fire

A Poem by Amduscia