"How did it all begin?"

"How did it all begin?"

A Chapter by Amira
"

The beginning of the pandemic.

"
      Pandemic: - The Beginning

Ch.1

"How it all started?"


The year is 2020 A.D. I was a person around the age of 16 years old. I lived in a small city, which more or less could be compared to a town. The people here really don't care about each others lives and life is pretty boring. I live in a small one room rented house in the sub urban of the town. Life is pretty boring. One day a strange pandemic appeared out of nowhere. The pandemic was caused by a simple virus. The virus affected the host through infusion or direct contact with blood. The host would suffer from sever headache and die in about an hour with a fever of 106 degrees celcius temperature. The host will cry severely due to the pain around his body before death occurs. The virus quickly spread across the world killing everything in it's paths. Moreover, enslaving it's every victim, and making them a near zombie like state. The only word in everyone mind is now "Survival"

After the the virus spread out through out the world there were many questions in everyone's mind. The most common which is "Where did the virus start from?". In the few weeks after virus started to spread out, the governments of many countries started to make a in-depth research about where the virus started from. Here is a report presented on one of the last television broadcast ever done in history of human kind: -

"The virus has spread throughout the world an estimated casualty of 2.5 billion has occurred around the globe. The virus seems have spread from a secret laboratory in U.S.A.
The laboratory was owned and runned by the government potentially hosting different deadly pathogens that spread through the air, water, direct contract, and more. The laboratory hosts many more bio-weapons including the virus. The President of U.S.A. has declared to give a proper explanation about he virus and laboratory. The fatalities continue to grow. Researchers around the globe are desperately looking for an medicine to cure the virus, or hopefully a vaccine that prevents the spread of the virus. Reports from Italy on research for the virus reports that the virus was more infectious than they thought it was. The contact with the 'dead' infected host infected all the researchers. Further, precautions are being taken to research about the virus. Reporting to you from What now TV. Stay Home Stay Safe.": - Monday, December, 2020.

The pandemic has started for weeks now. We don't even know how long this will go on. The food stocked after the news of the outbreak is nearly over. Going out is prohibited by nature, and we are stuck here like rats in a trap. When will this god forsaken pandemic end? I called up a few friends of mine but nobody seems to pick up the call. Makes sense the electricity has been out for a week now. I was only able to last the battery due to the solar charging panel and battery I had at home. Seems like this time around the world is going to end. I open the the curtains on the window to see what was going on outside. Soldiers in their uniforms were standing around. I quickly close the curtain since looking around was prohibited. And if caught, you will be shot dead. This all happened so suddenly that I don't even know how did it all start?


© 2020 Amira


Author's Note

Amira
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on November 23, 2020
Last Updated on November 23, 2020
Tags: Zombies


Author

Amira
Amira

New York City, NY



About
I am person who likes to write. more..

Writing