All You Can Do Is Run!

All You Can Do Is Run!

A Poem by Amsomnia-Studios
"

I don't know what to say, this one is a little rough I write what sparks the mind and then never think about it so much...

"

All You Can Do Is Run!


Wake up, Wake to your modern world, attend to the noises, do you notice anything, anything when you move about? Your world is mud, dammed down to the ground, and when you hear it clearly enough you will know that this being is merely fucked up.


They are all coming for you and all you can do…..is run!


So you move around, you listen to everything around you, you touch the belongings you want, you are doing unjust things and doing it in every way possible.



They are all coming for you and all you can do…..is run!


And you don’t see that this world is disintegrating? You are a bizarre specimen, and believe me young child, believe me when I say this, you will regret it!


They are all coming for you and all you can do…..is run!


Blame someone, blame anyone, it won´t matter right? They wouldn’t care that you are actually extinguishing their lives for your little wretched life. You are incorrect my sweet little specimen, have you even noticed this modern world, oh I say, you have not!


They are all coming for you and all you can do…..is run!


They are all approaching for you, they are all against you, they are all attacking you, specimen, you have forgotten to wake up. You don’t see this world for what it truly is, a modern world dammed to the ground. Your name, your world, your purposes are all just mud.


They are all coming for you and all you can do…..is run… that’s all you can do!

© 2013 Amsomnia-Studios


Author's Note

Amsomnia-Studios
Ignore Grammar Problems!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on May 8, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2013
Tags: all, you, can, do, is, run, michael, petersen, amsomnia, studios

Author

Amsomnia-Studios
Amsomnia-Studios

Sønderborg, Sønderjylland, Denmark



About
My name is Michael, I usually go under the name Amsomnia Studios doing various things like writing fanfiction, doing reviews on youtube including many other things, but I have in fact been writing poe.. more..

Writing