Beautiful

Beautiful

A Poem by Amy..... "sing To Me A Spanish Lullaby, And I Will Get Lost In Your Eyes"
"

*Twas Love At First Sight...Love By Night...Oh To be Loved*

"

 

Sunny skies outlined

 

with cotton candy

clouds

 

-Beautiful-

 

Starry night casually

dressed by a big

harvest moon

 

-Beautiful-

 

Midnight by the sea

with rolling waves

and moon beams

 

-Beautiful-

 

Bubbly creek with

chirping birds flying

happily

 

-Beautiful-

 

Looking into your

eyes and reading

your heart

 

-Beautiful-

 

*Twas Love At First Sight... Love By Night... Oh To Be Loved*

 

 

 

© 2008 Amy..... "sing To Me A Spanish Lullaby, And I Will Get Lost In Your Eyes"


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

*Twas Love At First Sight... Love By Night... Oh To Be Loved*

Lovely!
The entire poem was enchanting..
love inspiring...

"Looking into your
eyes and reading
your heart..."


This makes me want to be
in love.... sigh.

Beautiful Amy. Truly beautiful work....







Posted 15 Years Ago


Bubbly creek with
chirping birds flying
happily

Sweet! Love inspired for sure. The feeling of awe when in the presence of love is captured nicely in this poem. Great job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Again, wonderous imagery. I especially like "Starry night casually/dressed by a big/harvest moon:" you personify the night in an interesting and original way. The other stanzas are not quite as original, but you get your point across in a lovely manner. Well done.


Posted 15 Years Ago


The title says it all; Beautiful. =)
It's simple and I love the way it flows.
It has a wonderful, light, airy feeling to it; just as I would imagine love at first sight would feel.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Amy, This is a very nice expression of the feeling of love at first sight. I really like the stanza breaks with 'beautiful" It adds a punch to it. One thing to think about, would replacing "rushing" with "rolling" in the third stanza better keep with the feel you wish to convey? I only ask because it is the only word that seems in a hurry. Of course, that may be your intent, just a thought.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2008
Last Updated on June 27, 2008

Author

Amy..... "sing To Me A Spanish Lullaby, And I Will Get Lost In Your Eyes"
Amy..... "sing To Me A Spanish Lullaby, And I Will Get Lost In Your Eyes"

Bright souls have no certain destination and the moon got lost last night



About
Do we really have to "tell all" for one to be a friend? I am not like most of the writers here at the cafe. I have not been writing for very long and actually started only a short time ago after my .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..