The Devil of Prophecy - Chapter 01: Last Chance to Pass (PART 1)

The Devil of Prophecy - Chapter 01: Last Chance to Pass (PART 1)

A Chapter by Dekarhi
"

This is the chapter where a young eight-year old girl name Katherine is offered another chance to pass an exam she failed an hour ago. This is her last chance, will she pass or fail?

"

"I'm not going to say it again, dad. I want you gone by the time I get back from picking up Katherine from the training academy of the Intoxian Warehouse. I don't give a damn what kind of excuses you have; I just want you gone for good," Niva snapped as she launched her body up from the chair stomped her foot straight to the door.

 

Black could not believe what he just heard from his only child and daughter. He had done everything he could to support her, but she just keep being such a b***h to him for no reason at all. 

 

It all had something to do with Black and his wife getting an insane divorce that nearly tore Niva's mind up. The effects of the issue in their relationship have nearly caused Niva to go rogue on both her parents, but she refused to do that.

 

Black continued to look at the slammed door and did not know what his consequences were going to be if he did not leave like she strictly forced him to. He no longer has any access of being the leader of the Hinura clan; so without a shadow of a doubt, he was going to be using his maximum force to take out as many members of the family as possible.

 

I refuse to be a child's b***h and take orders from her. I'm one man that has done ever he could to raise his daughter. Black blew a powerful inhaling without closing his eyes for relaxation. He summoned his sword and with that, the appearance had first changed the background to the clear, blue sky along with his sword disappearing in just a few moments.

 

It was the last day of the Intoxian Warehouse Academy and most of the students were all graduating, except for Katherine, because she couldn't master the final test in order to pass. That was the part when she felt so depressed. Looking over at the other kids with their badges planted on their shirts, Katherine walked over to a chair, placed her hands on the bottom of her chin and signed with sadness. 

 

She felt water rising inside of her violet, purple eyes like she was about weep in the failing the test. 

 

The final test that the student's had to accomplish was called the 'Master Your Best Ability', and Katherine did not know how to use the Stareye because she was feeling too much sadness coming up to her mind. All she could think about is giving up; but her father had always taught her that giving up will not get you what you want.

Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and call it quits. Katherine thought as she closed her eyes and swept a little bit of the water from her eyes to prevent her tears from coming down to her cheeks.

 

Niva would not care if her oldest daughter passed or failed. She will always have faith in her daughter and would give a damn less what other people think about her and her family. Most people of the planet Intoxia thought that the Hinura families were a bunch of strange hacks of human existence. No way could Niva give a damn about that kind of behavior.

 

There was a time at place where there were no water on the planet and some citizens must have assumed that the Hinuras were responsible for its disappearance. Sometimes Niva could just kill all of them accusers and just move one with her life so she and her family could feel like they belong somewhere.

 

"Where's my mother at?" Katherine uttered to herself while looking back up and seeing all of the students and their parents heading home. "She's usually not this late."

The teacher that was testing her abilities walked her way over to the downed eight-year old and signed in little frustration. She did not seem to get the memo of dealing with a girl that is just as mature but has lack of abilities such as Katherine.

 

"Katherine," the teacher, Ms.Siya shot a smile at her student.

Katherine said nothing, except looked at the ground. She never knew how disappointed she was when she first joined the Academy. She was a victim of bullying and the only victim to ever be in that kind issue; everyone else, they were all lucky. 

 

Ms.Siya placed her right hand on Katherine's right shoulder, pulled a nearby chair next to her, sat down in it, and continued to speak, "Look, Katherine. I think I understand why you managed to fail the test."

 

The blue-haired eight year-old glared up at her teacher with opened eyes and replied with a question, "How?"

 

"It's because you're afraid of your own powers." she shot a clear wink; clear enough for Katherine to understand how she truly feels about kids' feelings and emotions. "It kind of felt like you was goofing around with it a little too much for your taste."

Outside were howling winds spreading all across the sky its speed limit of how fast it is going gave young Katherine chills.

 

She slowly, without noticing her mobilized movement, moved as close to Ms.Siya as possible. Ms.Siya gazed down at her student and giggled slightly as she wrapped her left around her adversary.

 

Why is she placing me in her embrace? I haven't done anything to deserve this, did I? I failed the exams and couldn't earn a-- her thoughts were paused by a stroking by Ms.Siya's right palm. She was about to develop more words into her head, but then she relaxed and took a deep breath.

 

Ms.Siya was about to offer Katherine another opportunity to make ends meet by passing this test and graduating. She gently removed Katherine from her embrace, and took got up from the chair, moved it aside and went to change back into her teaching clothes. 

 

She was looking forward to telling all her students something important, but she did not have enough time to do before the exams were officially under weigh. 

 

"It's time for us to begin your exams," Ms.Siya said with a smirk on her face. "I'm going to give you one last chance to pass this."

 

Katherine turned her head towards the teacher with widening eyes and a gasped escaped her throat. She got up from the chair and delivered a flashing, beautiful hug to her teacher as a 'thank you' note; which caused Ms.Siya to chuckle with her arms spread out and looking down at her most trust-worthy student. She believes that Katherine will pass this test in an instant and not a second later.

Good luck, Katherine. The blue-haired woman spoke while slowly closing her arms in and around Katherine for decent measures.  



© 2012 Dekarhi


Author's Note

Dekarhi
This is a story that I am doing on a website called Storywrite.com If you want the real copy of it, please go to this username: Anacolda; see you there.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2012
Tags: fantasy, erotica, love, pain, betrayal, blood, hatred, wrath, devil, horror, depression, sacrifice, romance, adult


Author

Dekarhi
Dekarhi

cleveland, OH



About
I love to read, write, and comment. more..