Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Anastasiya

The Knight of Heart stormed through the castle, his cape flying behind him. He was furious, no. He was livid. So, Ashton,

No, she goes by Rebel. That’s the name everyone knows her by here.

So, Rebel, is here in Wonderland now. Was that why he was so angry; because she’s here? Perhaps. He went around the corner, running into the Bloody Princess. He fought the urge to curl his lip with disgust. It was her and the Queen that tricked him all those years ago and it seems that the Princess hadn’t given up. Her red eyes, which used to be the same navy blue as the girl whom he had lost to, glanced up, harsh and ready to yell at whoever ran into her. When they fell upon the young knight, though, they brightened into a sort of sadistic form of affection.

“Knight!” she exclaimed joyously. He winced. To think that once, he loved to hear that joyous shout. Now, it just made him angry: angry with the Queen and the Princess, but most of all, angry with himself. To think that he used to believe that he loved her, it filled him with disgust.

“Yes, Princess?” he questioned. As much as he hated the girl, he had to be civil because she was his Princess, just as he would be civil to his Queen.

“How are you? I haven’t seen you around as much as I’d like!” she replied. He forced himself not to sigh.

“I’ve been busy, my lady. It seems your sister has arrived here in Wonderland,” he replied as he bowed. He glanced up as the Princess’s eyes flashed.

“Ashton? Here? Impossible! I thought she was too frightened to come back here!” she muttered. The Knight straightened up; staring at the girl he had brought back to the Queen eleven years ago. Why was she so angry?

“I fought her myself, Princess Aria.”

“Yes, yes, leave me, Knight!” She passed by him, her heavy black and red skirts sweeping along the floor. The Knight glanced after her then continued to his room. Once there, he swiftly shut the door and locked it. Then, collapsing on his bed, thought over what had happened earlier that day. He groaned, thinking of when she stepped out of the forest demanding her bag.

“Not again. I won’t fall for it a second time.” He swore to himself he wouldn’t, but he couldn’t get the image of her out of his mind. She looked so different from her sister. Her blonde hair was short and her navy blue eyes bright. She stood with confidence, though her movements during the battle were awkward, probably from the dress she wore. She seemed proud of herself when she knocked him down and, for some reason that made him want to laugh. He snapped his eyes open. He would not fall for it a second time.



© 2014 Anastasiya


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014


Author

Anastasiya
Anastasiya

Alamo, TN



About
Hello, everyone. I go by Anastasiya. It's nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my stories! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Anastasiya


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Anastasiya


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Anastasiya