I miss her

I miss her

A Story by Anchee
"

She was once mine

"
Our love was so strong and irresistible, day and night, every second we would be together for 6 years. She was my life, my everything... We built a future together in our home with our pets. We shared amazing moments that could never be forgotten. Until another girl came into the picture, an evil jealous person who wanted everything i had. She would use spells on my lover and on me. Which i found infront of my house. She destroyed my world.
Now my love is with her and i will do anything and everything to get her back.

© 2013 Anchee


Author's Note

Anchee
Help me out with my situation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

talk face to face. you have nothing to lose. So give a last try to win back the flame.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You know what hurts the most is when you think someone still care and they don't because if they did, they would have the same enthusiasm as you and actually ask you to come back.there is nothing wrong in hoping that she would be back in your arms.but a new start would make your life be great.other than that your story is touching.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Anchee

10 Years Ago

I cant let her go
Herman

10 Years Ago

i am sure when the right time come you will find closure to your dilemma and peace shall come to you.. read more
I'm really sorry because this happened with you. It made feel very sad.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anchee

10 Years Ago

Its very sad ;(
In all honesty, move on. Sadly, not everyone we care about will feel the same way. And if someone doesn't like you or prefers somebody else, that's simply something you have to accept and move on from. I don't know how the other girl did you wrong, if there was even something at all. but people can't control how they feel about each other. If you truly love this person, be happy that they're happy. To wish them ruin for your own benefit would make you the "bad" person and terribly selfish. And remember, you don't need other people to be happy.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Anchee

10 Years Ago

I have tried to move on but she comes back and then goes again. Its like a circle now
Cynical_Art

10 Years Ago

Don't let her come back. Clearly she doesn't care about you as much if she keeps leading you on just.. read more
Reading this made me sad.I have read other reviewers comments and tend to agree that time is a healer.I'm sure we have all lost at one point or another.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I'm sorry for what's happened to you. The best thing to do is just wait, I know how useless it sounds, but time has a funny way of sorting things out :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Anchee

10 Years Ago

I miss her truly
What a terrible occurrence - I can empathize with your loss. I have often heard advice such as - if you are meant to be together let them go and if they return they are yours forever if not, then they never were in the first place. Sorry for your troubles.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Anchee

10 Years Ago

Time is everything..
Sometimes better is just wait. If it's worthy and destiny for you will come back to you.
If not. Just go away and never come back.
But don't close your world because something bad happened.
Be happy that you had chance to feel it.
Look around and see how many beautiful and amazing
Things still is open for you.
And.. Don't cry. Don't waste the time for someone who doesn't have
This time for you.!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I am so sorry that someone took your lover off you :(
Im sorry your girl went and left with her as well.
very sad little poem, full of emotion i liked this write :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Something that was told to me once, long ago, and I've never forgotten...
Anything you can lose that easily
Wasn't worth having in the first place.

It didn't help me, either...not at first. But I slowly realized the truth of it.
I hope you will, too.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Anchee

10 Years Ago

When its just us two things are great that why i know she will come back
Angel

10 Years Ago

She might...
And then, she might leave you again...
You'll never know, will you?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1363 Views
43 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013

Author


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos