I miss her

I miss her

A Story by Anchee
"

She was once mine

"
Our love was so strong and irresistible, day and night, every second we would be together for 6 years. She was my life, my everything... We built a future together in our home with our pets. We shared amazing moments that could never be forgotten. Until another girl came into the picture, an evil jealous person who wanted everything i had. She would use spells on my lover and on me. Which i found infront of my house. She destroyed my world.
Now my love is with her and i will do anything and everything to get her back.

© 2013 Anchee


Author's Note

Anchee
Help me out with my situation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is so sad! And other than the usual mistakes, it was fantastic!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I only really have two words for you.
Heartbreak sucks.
Jealousy can consume a person, and crush their spirit until all that's left is a swirling ugly, green monster of jealousy. In the end, those you care the most about, get hurt. And the person you loved so dearly, the only way you can her back is to explain. Prove to her. If you really love someone, you will walk to the ends of the earth to get back their friendship, and eventually their affection. Time heals all wounds.
-Dragon


Posted 10 Years Ago


I feel the emotional pain and the loss in every word of this. Remember one thing.....your love went of her own volition. There is an old saying, "if you love someone, set them free." If it is meant to be, she will return. You can let her know your door is always open for her to return, but you can not force anything. Honest and raw, your emotions are expressed well. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


I'm going to assume this is just a prompting idea of yours rather than a finished product. The idea is beautiful it has so much potential, I can see it going somewhere. Why Nori's idea of breaking the spell would make for an interesting plot. If your not actually going for a full length story, then, just lengthening what you have with more emotion and imagery would make a beautifully bittersweet little piece. I like the idea of her failing in getting her love.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You have to destroy her to break the spell.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sometimes others can't be happy, so they steal that happiness from someone else. Often, this is based jealousy and being so self absorbed that they do not see how they are hurting others, or they are beyond the point of caring.
If this person is a true friend and lover they will realize their errors, however the trust has been broken, and that is hard to recover from and move on to a deeper level in life.
"Your story" can be developed more in writing by adding details and more thoughts on the situation.
Wiring can be a type of therapy to overcome your feelings of sadness and also to move on to brighter spots in life.
I use my writing in this way and it helps so much.
Good Luck! Have a nice holiday and reflect on what you are thankful for this November.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Time is a good healer, believe me but that is what it takes and sometimes, a lot of it.

N

Posted 10 Years Ago


The situation is very hard to figure out right now but I think soon you will realize that you deserve someone who wants only you not anyone else. Just keep your hopes high in finding the person that will stick with you forever and all ways. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sometimes when we break up with someone we love we want them back so bad but someone who left us for someone else does'nt deserve you. I think, but your words say how much you love her.Be strong things happen for a reason:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This was sad and I am sorry you are going through this. I hope she comes back to you. xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1363 Views
43 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013

Author


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Sage~ ~Sage~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~