Camping on camp grounds

Camping on camp grounds

A Story by Andre
"

a brother and sister camping for the first time.

"

June 15 a very hot day  brother and sister Jane and Steve on they way to summer camp, they arrived, everyone greet them, the camp leader walk them to they area so they can set up their tents, the camp leader giving them the instructions and rules and the schedule, any questions? The camp leader ask, Jane and Steve said no, as they was setting up they tent Arthur walks over introduces his self and offer help, Jane and Steve said sure, so Arthur is helping them setting they tent up and Arthur asking questions to get to know them little better and he telling them about his self as well, so the tent is set up before Arthur walks away he remind them lunch is at 12 and he says see Y'all then, so Jane and Steve walk around the camp, they introducing themselves to people and talking to new peoples, they participate in few Activities and enjoyed it. Its lunch time and Arthur meet them there and he introduce his other friend tony, from that point on they did everything together, they became really close and years later all four of them became best friends.     

© 2017 Andre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 30, 2017
Tags: camping.

Author

Andre
Andre

Illinois, USA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
hello! my name is Andre I like to write stories and share with others, writing is not a hobby but it is something I enjoy doing. more..

Writing
Dear nature Dear nature

A Story by Andre


Country Music Country Music

A Story by Andre


Continue Continue

A Story by Andre