Walking people

Walking people

A Story by Andre
"

walking more.

"

In some lands the only transportation is by walking, as for Americans we drive, is there something wrong with walking? No. its actually good for your body and especially your heart, walking have many benefits, walking is like second nature to people, a group of people made it a goal to walk more for a whole week, they walk everywhere instead of driving, they walk to work, the store, family and friends houses. The next day they go their separate routes, one person is walking through a park enjoying the scenery it’s a fall day, the leaves are different colors, birds are chirping, its sunny with a little breeze, there other people walking and talking, laughing and enjoying themselves, he stop to take a break and look at the river, as there waves in the water. he continue walking and see squirrels running up and down trees. He is enjoying the walk, as he make it to work, he feels good, happy and satisfied.

© 2017 Andre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on June 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 30, 2017
Tags: walking.more

Author

Andre
Andre

Illinois, USA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
hello! my name is Andre I like to write stories and share with others, writing is not a hobby but it is something I enjoy doing. more..

Writing
Dear nature Dear nature

A Story by Andre


Country Music Country Music

A Story by Andre


Continue Continue

A Story by Andre