A STRIKE

A STRIKE

A Story by Andre

one morning while at work, everyone is working no issues everything is good, but an hour before lunch we see the owner of the company walking around the building going department to department and we wondering what is going on because he normally wouldn't do that so that was odd to us. after lunch the whole building is called to meet in the lunch room, the owner called us in to talk about the company is losing money and have to decrease our pay, everyone was upset by the announcement they wanted to do something so they can be seen and heard, so the whole company came up with a plan to strike the company for their decreasing their pay, their reasoning they are hard workers and dedicated all of there time and energy to the company for years and don't deserve a decrease, so they all agree to not show up to work until they give them they well deserve payback again. 

© 2018 Andre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 25, 2018
Last Updated on December 25, 2018

Author

Andre
Andre

Illinois, USA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
hello! my name is Andre I like to write stories and share with others, writing is not a hobby but it is something I enjoy doing. more..

Writing
Dear nature Dear nature

A Story by Andre


Country Music Country Music

A Story by Andre


Continue Continue

A Story by Andre