In This...

In This...

A Poem by Andre Waters II
"

Warning, you may want to get your partner involved in this.

"
In this moment, I am at whole and you are eternally in grace.

In this edition of love, my heart will fall into your arms, and your eyes will sink into my soul.

In this rendition of intimacy, my hands will caress your body, and your body will embrace mine.

In this scene of romance, we will sin in beauty, and we will make love in passion.

In this room, the magic of bliss will happen, the illusion of conflict will take place.

The art of sex is painted on a canvas of the bedroom, in comfort of our bed, feeling the safety of your touch, and the pleasure of my stroke.

There’s not other feeling, better than being with you, in this moment…in which, I am, you are, we are, at one.

© 2016 Andre Waters II


Author's Note

Andre Waters II
One of the grown and sexy pieces in my collection. I kept it clean enough to rate it Teen. Hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 17, 2016
Last Updated on December 17, 2016
Tags: InThis, love, intimacy, sex, romance, passion, AndreAqua

Author

Andre Waters II
Andre Waters II

Philadelphia , PA



About
I've used warning signs, focal points and makeshift gauges. I've moved further than I ever thought I could, but I'm still missing a lot more than I thought I would. That doesn't stop me from moving cl.. more..

Writing