A Dream I had Once

A Dream I had Once

A Story by Anmarie
"

This is of a dream i had years ago that i really remember well.

"
Years ago I had a dream that felt so real. So real that I cried when I woke up from it and felt depressed for a bit. 
It was of me as a kid and I was playing in the backyard from my grandparents old house in Sodus Point. I was playing with my grandma and old dog, Lady. We were laughing and having so much fun. It felt so real. I didn’t want the dream to end but something woke me up somehow. When I woke I cried and kept thinking about that dream and to this day I still remember it as clear as day. There’s not a day I forget that dream. My grandma and dog has been in heaven for years. I’m so glad when I have dreams of them so I will forever remember them. It just really sucks that those dreams are so short. I miss my days with them. I miss being a kid.

© 2022 Anmarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great Ang. Your story of the dream of your Grandma and the dream is so honest and I think that many of us will have similar dreams. I have a poem here about the same thing called 'Dad, the clock' s stopped'
All the best,
Alan


Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anmarie

2 Years Ago

Ah okay. I’ll check it out. Thank you for telling me about it.
This touched my heart. This dream is a way of remembering your time,e with your grand,a and dog and all of the memories you cherished together when she was Still alive. Some dream aren't meant to be forgotten.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anmarie

2 Years Ago

Thank you. When I read one of your comments on one of my poems u gave me an idea to talk about my dr.. read more
Aura

2 Years Ago

You are very welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 24, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022

Author

Anmarie
Anmarie

About
I enjoy reading and writing poetry. more..

Writing
Engaged Engaged

A Poem by Anmarie