The Rise of Queen of Phoenix & The Fall of the Demon King

The Rise of Queen of Phoenix & The Fall of the Demon King

A Story by Angeline Lee
"

Short Stories

"

                  The people who live in the three realms involving Mortals, Gods and Demons have lived peacefully for thousands of years. Until one fine day, the Lord of Darkness, the King of all Demons, Asmodeus suddenly awakened, and this shook the three realms. Shannon, the leader of all mortals, leader of Li Clan predicted that there will be a huge war happening soon within the three realms. The leader of Li Clan, Shannon summoned all the subordinates to an emergency meeting and have all the youngsters of the clan to practice for the war that is about to begin. A little too soon, the war begins when the troops of demon soldiers lead by the Lord of the Darkness, the King of all Demons attacked the Mortal Realm. The troop of God’s army lead by the King of the three Realm then arrived to give a hand to the mortals to fight the demons. Shannon is fighting Asmodeus, the King of all Demons. The fight was so furious and of course Shannon, who is just a mortal, and the leader of Li Clan is no match for a demon king. She was so exhausted to fight anymore, however, the demon king took advantage of her tiredness to fight back and strike Shannon to death.  

                   The demon king, Asmodeus shouted, “Your leader has died! Surrender and you will be Spared!” The demons thought that they have won the war and ready to conquer the three Realm. The mankind saw their leader being killed by the demon king and was burnt to ashes. They decide to surrender to Asmodeus, King of all Demons. A bird suddenly reborn from the ashes of the leader of all mortals, Shannon. The bird then appears to be a phoenix and it spreads its wings towards the ashes of Shannon and she was revived, and the phoenix merged its spirit into her. With an explosion of the firework, out came a beautiful maiden wearing an orange dress with full of majesty. The mortals shouted, “Yeah, the Queen of Phoenix has arisen! We will surely win the war!” Asmodeus, the King of all Demons started to shiver and says, “How can this be? I killed you!” The Queen of Phoenix, Shannon landed on the ground among the mortals and stand right in front of the demon king and says, “Now it’s your turn to cry and begged for mercy!!!!” The war began again and the war between the three realm continues to emerge. Asmodeus, the King of all Demons uses a shield called “The Shield of Darkness” to block the attack of the Queen Phoenix. “Hahaha, none of your attacks can penetrate my shield!”, says Asmodeus. “Oh really?!!! Let’s try this!!! I summon the spirit of the fire and ice phoenix to give this arrogant Asmodeus a mighty blow!”, says the Queen Phoenix. The spirit of phoenixes merged into one giant fire ball and attack the demon king and it worked. It manage to penetrate the shield. The demon king panicked and cried, “No, no! Not my shield!” With his cries, the demon king has died. The mortals screamed with joyfulness, “Yeah, the King of all Demons, the Lord of Darkness, Asmodeus has fallen! Long live the Queen of Phoenix!!”

                 After this long-hauled war, the three Realm back to its peacefulness and everyone lived happily ever after.

© 2021 Angeline Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Moral of the story is "The good always prevails; The evil never prevails".


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 3, 2021
Last Updated on October 3, 2021

Author

Angeline Lee
Angeline Lee

Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia



About
I am a degree student in Quest International University Perak and I am studying Bachelor of Arts(Hons) Teaching English As a Second Language. I love to imagine things and I love to read novels and po.. more..

Writing