Crystal Ring

Crystal Ring

A Story by HetaOtaku
"

This features a stolen ring, a fear of spiders, and a sinister stranger. It also has the mafia and cursing in it. This is for the group, The Challengers. It's very fun and I suggest you join it.

"
I hid it. I had to. The boss said he would throw me out and sell everything I owned if I didn't. I am a dog for the mafia. They don't care for me. I starve, I am cold, I am useless. I'm the one who gets blamed. The woman... That beautiful woman... She does not deserve the boss, though, what can I say? I am less. I have no power, no money, nothing. What was her name? Madison, was it..? Yes, Madison Charmison. Long, silky, strawberry blonde hair. Big, sparkling, red eyes.  Her olive skin complexion, her small, perfect, lips... The door bursts open. It was Madison with tears in her eyes and being dramatic as she could. They hid me away, but I could still hear and see her.
"S-someone stole..! Th-the ring!" She started crying and the boss half-heartedly condoled her.
"Don't worry, bella. I know who it is." He said.
"Wh-who..?"
"A sinister stranger to you. Don't worry about it." I knew who he was talking about. Me. He always does.
"A-alright." She left the room. I escaped without them knowing and I saw her.
"Madison!" I called her over and she saw me. I blushed a bit.
"S-sì, signore?" She walked over to me. The boss was looking for me.
"Tonight, at the heart of the forest."
"I-I have a fear of spiders..."
"Don't worry, bella." I said kindly to her. The boss got a hold of me.
"What s**t are you feeding to mia amore?" He said.
"Nothing." I replied with a dull tone.
"Don't f**k with me, yo-."
"He wasn't." Madison interrupted.
"You were lucky this time, idiota."

____Time skip~!____

I met Madison at the heart of the forest and I brought along the ring. She looked even lovelier in the the moon's light.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked, smiling. I blushed a bit and reluctantly showed her the stolen ring. She gasped. "You.. stole it?!"
"I was forced to..." 
"..." Silence. I looked at her. She stood with fear looking towards the forest. I looked at what she was looking at. There was a giant spider crawling towards us. I carried her bridal style and swiftly ran towards my home. I got into my house and she immediately ran to the kitchen. I looked at my scratches I had gotten along the way. The branches, logs, and other things had slowed us a bit, but not a whole lot. She came back with a first aid kit, a bowl of hot water, and a rag. She dipped the rag into the hot water and pressed onto my scratches that were bleeding a little. she then put on band aids on it so the bleeding would stop. I offered to let her sleep in my bed and I slept on the floor, but It was big enough for the two of us. The next morning, she was in my arms sleeping soundly. I had to get out. I was sleeping with the boss's fiancee! We went to the meeting secretly and found out that he was just using her for land. She broke up with him and she and I started dating. A year later, we got married and we are happily starting a family. She is pregnant with twins~! I'm so happy!

____Madison's POV____

After a year, I got over my fear of spiders and this time, the ring wasn't stolen. I see now, that the boss of the mafia is the sinister stranger.

© 2013 HetaOtaku


Author's Note

HetaOtaku
I can't fit this into the description, so I put it here. The POV (point of view) is from a man who is working for the mafia. His name is Luciano Vargas and he is 22 years old. He is called "a dog for the mafia" because they use him, order him around, and blame him for everything they did.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice story and is Luciano related to Feliciano and Lovino or just some random character?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ontokki

11 Years Ago

Since I know her in reality, I believe it is related to those two. Perhaps.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 2, 2013
Tags: Mafia, ring, crystal, spiders, fear, stranger, love, romance, wedding, sinister, evil

Author

HetaOtaku
HetaOtaku

Fresno, CA



About
I lavs Hetalia. I ish random. I don't usually use text talk. It's one of my pet peeves. e.e more..

Writing