Chapter 2 Awakening

Chapter 2 Awakening

A Chapter by HetaOtaku
"

Who has awakened?!

"

BANG! I was standing right in front of my parents’ bedroom door staring at it. I was going to greet Father in the living room watching TV and reading the newspaper and Mother cooking breakfast in the kitchen, as usual, but they weren't there. I walked back into the hallway and I heard loud banging from inside. I would've blushed, but their bed wasn't creaking and I couldn't hear moans. I opened the door quickly while having my eyes closed shut. When I opened them, I looked at their bed. There was a lot of blood on it. I looked around and found two bullet shells. They were probably fired at around the same time or else we would've heard screams. What baffled me for a minute was that we didn't hear gunshots last night. I looked at the pillows and noticed a hole in both of them. They must've used this to muffle the gun shot. The people who killed Mother and Father were very clever. I found the two guns on the nightstand. Whoever killed them must've forgotten them. They were Russian guns, a Makarov PM pistol and a GSh-18. I took a look at them and they still had one bullet each. Suddenly, I heard another loud bang in their closet. I turn my head towards it and walk cautiously towards it and slowly open it. When I open it big enough for a head to get out, my mother’s pale face shot through the hole! I moved my hand immediately and fell backwards. My zombified mother opened the door and my zombified father came out as well. I moved back on my hands and they felt the two guns. I instantly grabbed them and used the last bullets and shot them in the head. There were two loud bangs that seemed to ring in my head forever. S**t. I… I killed my parents… B-but for protection! I-it’s fine! They were kind of dead anyway! Hell, if I was bitten, I would've been turned into one of them and it would've been game over for me! Ugh, who am I kidding? I’m going to be done for sooner or later… I notice some blood on me. Not much, but it sticks out like a hippo hiding behind a pole. You can totally see it.

“…Mai? We heard gunshots. Are you okay?” Haru said rubbing her eyes tiredly. I did not dare to turn around.

“Y-Yeah… I’m fine…” I say trying to sound like nothing happened.

“What are those?” Kiriri asked. Kaytara came into the room and asked the same question. My body stiffened up and I almost could not breathe. I stayed silent for a moment. I decided to tell them the truth. I sighed. “Mom and Dad…” It didn't go through Kaytara’s little mind. She’s very thick headed.

“Why do they look like that?” She asked.

“…They’re dead, Kay.” Kay was her nickname. She was now shocked and tears threatened to spill out from her eyes.

“Why won’t you face us?” Kiriri asked angrily. I turned around and she was knocked out of all feeling. “D-don’t tell me you… YOU KILLED THEM!” She yelled.

“No. I didn't…” I said quietly.

“You’re a liar! That’s their blood isn't it?!”

“Yes, but… They were already kind of dead when I came in… Look.” I pointed to the blood on the bed. “They were in the closet when I found them.” Everyone was quiet. Kiriri kept looking around. Haru looked as if she were staring into space sadly. Kaytara had been quietly weeping. I was looking out of the window. An idea popped into my head. “Hey, I know who killed them!”

“How?” Kiriri asked with an angered tone.

“Kiwi, why are you so worked up?” I ask her using one of her nicknames.

“You guys are kind of like my other family…” Kiriri said looking away sadly.

“Then, you’ll help me right?”

“…Yeah.”

“Well, then,” I smiled, “Last night, remember when Mother and Father asked to talk with me?”

“…Yeah.”

“Well, they told me that our family has been rivals with a Russian group called the Tricked Out Gang,” I showed her the two guns. “These are Russian guns.”

“So, we’re going to find out where they are at?”

“…Yeah..!” Kiriri smiled.

“That sounds like a good plan, but where are they..?”

“They’d have to leave a clue if they want us to find them. To the mail box we go!”

“Why would we go to the mail box?”

“I don’t know…” I looked at Kaytara. “Come on, Kaytara. It’ll be scary, but we’ll find friends for you, okay?” She sniffed.

“O-okay…” She got up and held my hand.

“Haru,” Kiriri says Haru responds with a hum, “Are you coming?”

“Yeah…”

“Let’s go!” I say.

“You’re awfully hyped up.” Haru says.

“Ha ha, sorry.” I laugh it off. “Oh, hey, guys. There are weapons in the basement.”

“Let’s go get them.” Kiriri says. As we walk down into the basement, there is little to no conversation between us. Of course they’d pick the worse time to be silent. We were fine a couple seconds ago. We actually got to the basement, in which we have never been in before. We looked around for what seemed to be years in the eerie light that was peaking from the tiny windows from the walls. It was always hard to believe that we were indeed underground. We finally found the weapons and had them in our possession. I was amazed by how many bullets each of the forty-four packs had. They each had a hundred. That would last me a long time and they could fit in any gun as long as it had a diameter of 4.1 in which was perfect for a P7PT8 gun like mine. Kiriri had also found a lot of arrows and wherever we were going, we could always make more with the trees and other resources. Haru didn't have to worry about those because she took the sword and could swing it as much as she wanted as long as it didn't break. If it did break, we could always find something for her to defend and attack with. We went out with our weapons along with some water and dried meat for the road.



© 2013 HetaOtaku


Author's Note

HetaOtaku
Sorry I haven't been on long, but I has writer's block. ^^;

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it. But when you are going to put, like, silence, don't do the "..." Well, just pointing that out. It was good. ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


HetaOtaku

11 Years Ago

Haha, Yeah. I was thinking that I shouldn't put it there, but I've seen people do that, so I put it... read more
Ontokki

11 Years Ago

Lol Yeah
it was ok ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: Hetalia, OCs, APH, Axis Powers: Hetalia, Zombie Apocalypse


Author

HetaOtaku
HetaOtaku

Fresno, CA



About
I lavs Hetalia. I ish random. I don't usually use text talk. It's one of my pet peeves. e.e more..

Writing
Crystal Ring Crystal Ring

A Story by HetaOtaku