Best Friend

Best Friend

A Story by Anjana
"

A gift for my best friend

"

For most of them, best friend is someone whom you have known for the longest and with whom you share all your secrets with.


But for me, best friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again. He isn't someone who's just always there for you.He is someone who understands you more than you understand yourself.


Even i have such a best friend. He was the only person who could see the tears behind my smile. The only person who could lead me through the right path through his philosophies.He just knew, if my mood was off without even me saying it to him.He was one of the persons who could change my sorrow to happiness within a split of a second.

 

Never thought that you would be one of my greatest friends.You have such positive vibe within you that you pass on to all your close ones.I know that you have gone through the hardest of times. But you have faced all of them with brave and courage. SALUTE to you !


He was someone with whom i could be open with.A person with whom i could talk all nonsense. He was someone who bared all my boring talks and didn't even complain about it. He was one of those few people who had seen the hidden ugly face of mine.He corrected all my mistakes.


He is someone who who will die for me...

He is someone who will break the bones of those who hurt me..

He is someone who will be there for me always..



Thanks a lot my friend..


For being with me always, for all that love and care, for fighting with me and then apologizing to me the next minute, for advising me, for guiding me through the right path, and last but not the least, thanks for tolerating me !


                HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. MR.PHILOSOPHER....

MAY YOU LIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS !!

 

This is all i can gift you for your b'day.. please do accept this gift , even though its small !

 

© 2015 Anjana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 19, 2015
Last Updated on April 19, 2015

Author

Anjana
Anjana

Kochi, Kakkanad, India



About
I really don't know what to say about myself... because i haven't discovered myself yet !!! All i have to say is that i love music !! Music is my life... nd yah.. at times i write poems tooo..... One .. more..

Writing