Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Secret Lover;;
"

Things are coming to a close as Rafe's pan begins to fall apart.

"

Rafe

 

I was running out of time, my desk was lined with balled up pieces of paper. Plans that wouldn’t work, most of them involved forbidden magic but I knew if I did that it’d be the magic loving me and not her. All I wanted was her, Paige. I just wanted Paige and if I got her, I’d be happy for the rest of my life. All of these plans SUCK, in a fit of rage I grasped as many balls of failure as I could and threw it across my room. Kameron would be returning soon and for him to see me as disheveled as I am was unacceptable. I drug a hand over my tired face and looked out my window, the sun would be up soon and then I’d have to go to school and face Paige. I couldn’t hide from her anymore… I can’t hide… Hiding… The truth? Do I tell her the truth? What would she do? It didn’t matter, at the moment that plan seemed to be all I had and it was sure to get some kind of reaction. What if she runs? What if she thinks I’m a monster… well… more of a monster than I really am… I sighed ruefully and went to shower in the dark. I do my best thinking during pitch black showers.

 

Within 20 minutes I was completely dressed and ready for school. I’d combed out the knots that were in my hair and washed away the bags beneath my eyes. My skin seemed to have gotten lighter from spending so much time away from the sun, I wonder if Paige will notice… I sat down at my desk and began to draft what I was going to say when Kameron fazed through my door, his burnt face invisible in the darkness of my room. The only light that was on was on my desk, which is a considerable distance from the door he came through.

 

“Master?” he said in question.

 

“Kameron…” I said, sounding defeated even to myself “I have to tell her the truth today… I’ve spent the last 48 hours thinking in this hole and I’ve come up with nothing! I can’t use magic… I can’t think of any lies that she won’t see through. She out smarted me and now I’ve got to lay all my cards out on the table.”

 

“Sir… don’t you think you telling her that you’ve been madly in love with her for years will sound a tad bit creepy? Don’t you think that might scare her off?” he said leaning against the door.

 

“Of course it would you buffoon. I’m not going to tell her that part!” I barked. I hated when he assumed things, I especially hated it when he was right about his assumptions.

 

“Well, what’re you going to say?”

 

“…That’s for me to know and you to find out. Watch her during school. I’m going to keep my distance as much as possible until the time is right.”

 

Kameron nodded, “Yes sir.”

 

He agreed to my plan but we both knew I had no idea what I was going to say to this girl. She had me by her little finger and she didn’t even know it… I would do anything for this girl to love me and today would be the defining moment in our future together. That thought shook me to the core and for the first time in my life, my heart ached at the thought of losing this girl forever.



© 2010 Secret Lover;;


Author's Note

Secret Lover;;
I knoww, its been an EXTREMELY long time since i've written on this story. I hope where I picked up will be good for you all and i'll keep it going till the end this time, I promise!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 14, 2010
Last Updated on June 14, 2010


Author

Secret Lover;;
Secret Lover;;

Hollywood, FL



About
Hey. My name is Anjelica but mostly everyone calls me Anjel, its been my nickname since the 5th grade. I'm a pretty reserved person, I used to write alot and ocassionally I draw what I write. I recen.. more..

Writing