My Heart Ache Forever To Carry

My Heart Ache Forever To Carry

A Story by AnnaMariaQQss
"

This is sad. And was very hard for me to read. But I did. Because this happened to my daughter.Making this a lot more difficult. But still, I know there are many other children going through what hap

"
To whom it may concern,
                        And that should be all of us.
  Please accept this as an urgent petition calling for changes to laws and ministry methods, an end even the very disinterested. Public attitudes and terrifyingly brutal private attacks on children. That are told about below. And everyone of the names as well...Are
Named below, we want politicians and law enforcement to honor the trust this kids and we asked for and so deserve!

We want the public to see and hear what is happening around them.We want people who know about terrible child beating to speak up, ignore the risk they face through what some are calling “narking”.

They’re not dobbing people in, they’re giving other kids the protection we didn’t get.

We want the nation’s battered and abused children to have greater priority than emissions control and a genetically modified horse flu vaccine.

Other controversies take up time, energy and money while this crisis of literally life and death goes on unchallenged.

We want leaders and decision makers to act...

Family, CPS, Investigators, Neighbors, Teachers,Police And anyone else it takes!

To break their years of terrible silence and indifference.

We want those who can and should act to end this scandal and now!

We can’t tell you what to do, anymore than we could end the cruelty that killed us. Some of us didn’t live long enough to learn to sign our name, much less vote.

But if we can land on the moon surely we can protect small children who are said to be loved and cherished so much and yet get beaten and neglected so long and so often. Like we were.

Signed on all our Behalves, As our stories are tearfully told and unfolded by: Someone who has cared,loved, and rioted by rallying, enough to make a difference...for all the Tomorrow's and not past over Yesterday's as well.
                           
                      Delcelia Witika
" I was two in 1991 when my mother and her boyfriend bashed, burned and hit me so hard my appendix burst. They went to jail for manslaughter. I died.

                  Craig Manukau
" My mother turned the radio up to block out the noise when my father kicked me to death in 1992. I was 11

           Veronika Takerei-Mahu
I was 11 months in 1995 when a public health nurse reported she was worried about my safety. But they didn’t listen... before my father beat me to death.

                   Tichena Crosland
   I was three when CYFS took me away from my mother. My father  got custody in 1997. Three months later I died from terrible head injuries and with a badly damaged vagina.
   My dad : David Whakamarurangi
 Was jailed for my murder but acquitted of my rape.

  James Whakaruru & Like Nia Glassie
  My name and photo were all over the media back in 1999 when I was beaten and stomped to death by my mother’s boyfriend Benny Haerewa who was out of jail after he beat me up. He got 12 years for manslaughter. I was dead at four.

    Hinewaoriki  Karaitiana-Matiaha
           Nick name (Lilly-bing)
  Two of my aunts were jailed for my manslaughter in 2000. I had brain swelling, bruising and lacerations to my genitals. I never had any love and died in my cot on my second birthday while my mum was out partying.

                  Mereana Edmonds
" I died of three serious brain injuries after my mother and her partner Dorothy Tipene beat me. I was six. My mum was sentenced to eight years in 2000 and her friend got 27 months.

                       Saliel & Olympia Aplin :
                              Identicle twins
" My stepfather was sent to jail for 25 years non-parole after my sister  and I died of knife wounds in 2001. I was 12, she was 11.

                         Tamati Pokai
" I was three in 2003 when my foster father beat me to death because I brought a packet of jellybeans home from kindy.

               Coral-Ellen Burrows
" When I didn’t want to go to school, my stepfather Steven Williams said I was cheeky, beat me to death and hid my body. That was 2003. I was six. My real dad had already told officials he was worried about me but that didn’t save me.
                  Tangaroa Matiu
" I was three when my stepfather took to me in 2004 after I filled my pants because I was frightened. Police reckoned he hit me 100 times in 20 minutes, some of it with a piece of wood. When mum came, she didn’t stop him, she slapped me. He got life for murder, I lost mine, my mum got seven years for manslaughter.

Ngatikaura Ngata " Same with me. It was in 2006 and I was three and I filled my pants too. I got done over with a few things, like a baseball bat. My stepfather and my mum both got eight years for manslaughter.
                                                Name suppressed
                                            You want to know why?
Because the monster(s) who murdered this babe have the rights to hide!
 
 I don’t know why those guys did all this to me in 2005. Threw me against the wall, beat me, made me eat dog poos. They lived with my mother. She knew it happened and did nothing to stop it. She got 18 months. Harley Wharewera got 10 years, Jeremy Tawa got two years. I was dead at two.

Chris and Cru Kahui
" No one will say who killed us in 2006. Our father was acquitted of murder and there are no plans to charge anyone else over our bad head injuries and broken bones. Detectives had to cope with the silence of our family.

 
Nia Glassie
" Everyone knows what happened to me " spun around on a revolving clothesline, put into a tumble drier,This is sad. And was very hard for me to read this.


*** Kicked around the head, thrown on the floor. Five, including my mother, have yet to be sentenced after convictions including murder and manslaughter.

And the terrible list isn’t finished.


Dylan Hohepa Tonga Rimoni
I literally ended up in Starship this April, dead at three with “unexplained head injuries”. A woman has been charged with my murder.

Petition PS: Why didn’t someone do something before now to protect us over all those years, and the very many others from so long ago too.

  These kids whose agony went undetected or who are still in danger? Please listen to our voices now.
 
 Kids all over our COUNTRIES..Hide and denied by someone, who was supposed to protect them. In
state, everywhere...Just pick and 1 x 1 square on the world map. One of use mentioned above, is sure to have lived there for the brief time we lived in grief.

 
 I say: Why has the horror of it not got through to lawmakers and law enforcers, to the families and the whatnot... Who see's the dreadful injuries, hears the unlikely explanations.


  “ He fell off his bike … She was on my shoulders and fell off … Maybe their younger brother injured them like that. It was all just a bit of fun”.

TOUGHER LAWS LONGER SENTENCES
       Justice Systems...That won't
               Fail again & again .


.. Promises made of “ Personal Priority ” to these murderous laws in need change 

“ We must send a message that such  acts  are obscene and not tolerated ”

        What political s**t!

Our Presidents all talk of moves in the new government’s first days. So long overdue. By at least hundreds of years.

       As the “ petition ” below shows.
     Probably much longer than that!

Child bashing and killing certainly didn’t begin as a new trend in 1991. Or in 2011 either.

              Nor did this Unforgivable Code Of Silence that still lingers continues to kill.

  Any new law must find ways of dealing with this and now!  What those legal historians understandably and for good reason may label as the Lil` lives, Just as they have above! 

   A five-month-old  boy has a fractured skull, suspected brain damage and injuries so bad that one pediatrician had only seen before, in a child who fell 11 stories.
  Police say the injuries were deliberately inflicted last month but five of the extended family, including his parents, who were there during that time frame, have closed ranks.
  Look hard at this unacceptable hole in the law. And fast.

*******************************************************************************************************
     I am 35 years old, I have 4 children, I live In the United States in Ohio.

My name is AnnaMaria Noble.


   This is my response to this article, That my dear friend posted. And Saddened am I to say...I know first hand about the horrors and hell I have taken great care in documenting above here.....And waiting... Below is my Real Life Horror And Hell of having my baby murdered also.  

Awareness has to begin and start today!   

























Somewhere around where we all live.

So here's to starting...Right here,

Right now, Before I answer one more

needless and unnecessary phone call! 
   I am more than ready and willing. And even though, I will sit here crying tears for every innocent child as well as my own story...About my baby girl Hope Rayna...Who as of today, should've been 15 years old. Along with her twin sister, FaithMaria.Hope was born at 12: 43 AM weighing 5'14 and Faith followed at 12:44 Am weighing 5'4.  
        

Today is June 11th, 2011
 

This is sad.  And was very hard for me to read. But I did. Because this happened to my daughter.Making this a lot more difficult. But still, I know there are many other children going through what happened to her. So here's to all of our lost Children... That are never forgotten about!
  
   That was a time in my life when I really thought...I had it all planned out

Nice and neatly. knowing exactly where I'd be with my children, their father and our happy little home.I believe in my heart that her father did not intend to take her life. He was ( before that fatal night ) always the best a Daddy could be. He had prior issues, was a recovering alcoholic and was, a former pot user also.


Upon me finding and discovering the pot in our home, I had a fit and threatened if he did not go to AA and get clean with a good detox center I was leaving.

I was then 7 months pregnant with our twins.


 He went through the steps in motion, appeared to have cleaned up his act, the Twins were born 5 weeks early at 5'5 and 5'15 lbs. via C-section. He was the most Doting and proudest of any father anyone had ever seen, He took care of me, Treated me like a queen and loved our family.
   

But something went wrong in his mind one night. Or perhaps it was just pure physical rage by someone that momentarily " snaps ".  I don't know .      To keep it  less painful, I'll skip all the details other than to tell everyone "HOW" he did.
  Good man, Best dad, Best hubby or everyone pal, and blossoming Buddy....None of those things kept him from what he did, and doesn't excuse his behavior. MUCH LESS make his reasons ACCEPTABLE.


   THESE ARE/WERE HIS WORDS, DOCUMENTED , TOLD AND FOREVER  STORED... INSIDE THE PAGES OF A POLICE  REPORT, CONFESSED  BY HIM AND ONLY HIM.


 He took Hopes life by throwing her small 4 month old body on the couch. She had Been crying for over 20 or so minutes and nothing he

Had done or had tried to do to sooth her.
    

So in a moment of frustration- he lost it.By tossing her down......to the sofa, from a standing position. She hit the arm of sofa so hard it knocked her clean out.

  That was the last time she was ever held....by her own father.
  

It took him 9 minutes to phone for 911. In between the call and Medics getting to Our home to save my baby, he called 2 of friends: One my brother & the other along time guy friend he hung out and hunted with. She was air lifted to Children's Hospital, where she was pronounced " Legally Brain dead " three heart wrenching days later. For 3 days I sat beside her lifeless body, begging for any small movement. It never happened, She never woke up. She had been brain dead since bouncing off wooden arm of the sofa. Her tiny head hit with so much force and brutal anger that the the very second her head was struck,

She had FOREVER been silenced!
   I used to ask myself  " what if he had not wasted so much time. By calling two of his pals before finally calling 911....
   What if.... I had been home....Why didn't he call someone BEFORE he lost it? Cause he was able to do so after venting on a baby. My " what IFS list " goes on, and goes on, and on.. on.. on...Forever.
   And I am still left with no answers that could ever explain the many questions formulated by, " Why , If and Buts."  Because no reason is or would ever be acceptable. No baby, child, son, sister, niece, nephew, wife, elderly, or  Anything, or anybody.... Deserves to be hit and beat on. And never emotionally abused either.
    We all have the ability to walk the other way, to cool ourselves down. Before we do something so utterly stupid, it ruins another or takes another life!   
   We owe our loved ones more compassion and humanity than that and this!
    So the father of my baby got sentenced to 5 years in prison. That was in 1996, he was out living the life, as my daughter would never be or do again , by  2001.

      I leave my tears sitting here and there now....

I think, if I had done the things he had, I would've killed myself as the guilt and shame of taking my own babies life would've been it. Completely over the top.
    We cannot change the abusers, but we can change our actions....and STOP being the observers of such as this,being someone else's positive re-action.
    Yes, we owe EACH OTHER the protection of being the mouth and eyes when someone is abusing the right to know that person let alone be with them.
   So with that said I have vowed and swore before my self in mirror. That I will TALK and I will TELL of my daughters injustice in HOPES that people listen andtake something away, from my pain... and not make the mistakes of beinganother damn reaction to our babies and loved ones. IF all I am ever able to do is reach 1 person, then that's maybe1 more life or 2,3,4,5,6 and so on, that has been saved!
 

Think before you speak friends, walk away and take a minute before you useyour Hands for anything other than to love, nourish, and comfort yourchild,friends,the Anythings. THEN, and only then, will justice be served to the innocent Children That are murdered.One or Two minutes will and can Save another.

And be the Giving grace of yet Babies or children, Not having to fight.

For the very rights to live and be loved!

  With much love and the HOPES
Of restoring a little more peace,

Sincerely Yours , AnnaMaria
                  
I will proudly be my Hope's voice!



© 2011 AnnaMariaQQss


Author's Note

AnnaMariaQQss
This is a very hard story to read, as it's full of raw emotional pain. Real facts & data here...I've spent the last 6 months researching for my yearly annual letter..A promise I made to my daughter, Murdered by her father as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm so sorry to hear of your devastating loss. This is a heartbreaking story, and one that I have heard over and over again when I worked in child and youth services. I applaud your ability to share these words with the world. Thank you for this true gift.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my god this is so heartbreaking. Having a child of my own I could not bear the thought of something like this happening to her! You are right. This is raw and powerful. And the promise you made to your daughter will definitely be fulfilled!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 11, 2011

Author

AnnaMariaQQss
AnnaMariaQQss

Maysville , KY



About
I wanna leave my foot prints everywhere I can and on whom ever's white carpet I can so I know I'm still kicken up dust LOL. Cooping is pretty damn hard, but harder yet is crying for my kids and a.. more..

Writing