Acapella Girl

Acapella Girl

A Story by GeekQueen88
"

Kiara Hikari a sixteen year old girl in a acapella group with her best friends Kendall, Corey, Derriek, and Deshaun, all struggling with things in life. Will they be able to help each other?

"
"You know you don't have to come along, right Kiara?" My best friend Kendall says while looking at me, along with our other best friends Corey, Derriek, and Deshaun. I sighed knowing they were right, but then again...."No! It's totally fine, right?" I say almost regretting my decision. They all chuckle, hearing the regret in my voice, "Ki! You could've said no. But I mean, who would say no the beach?" Corey says while giggling, then taking a drink of Dr.Pepper. I nod, "I know Cor, but I need to get out of the house. I need to stop thinking of the bad." Corey smiles and agrees while the others start singing along to Katy Perrys' Roar. Corey joins in and starts adding diva moves. I grin, Corey is my gay best friend, but the thing is only, me, Deshaun, Derriek, and Kendall know, he hasn't told his family because he's scared of what they'll think.

Next is Derriek and Deshaun. They're both bullied.Derriek is bullied because he has a deep voice and that he likes to sing. Deshaun is made fun of because he's a different race and that he likes to sing. I mean it's 2016 people, grow up!

Now there's Kendall. She used to be in a abusive relationship, but finally got out of it, the only thing is that she's in depression and also is insecure, and barely talks. She's slowly coming out of her funk and only talks to me, Corey, Deshaun, and Derriek. She also only sings in front of cameras and during performences or only with the group but that's all.

Lastly, there's me. Kiara Hikari, like my friends I've been going through stuff. My parents abuse me, but the thing is, I'm adopted. I'm trying to find my real family but, I'm struggling with that too....

I snap out of my daydream, as I hear laughing and waves crashing. We finally made it, after all that walking. Yes walking, we all live in Carlsbad, California. We have a secret spot here, we call it 'The Get Away From Reality' spot. It's where we laugh, joke around, talk about random things and have deep talks.

© 2016 GeekQueen88


Author's Note

GeekQueen88
Um this is the first story I'm publishing. I'll publish more if you like it. I'm sorry if it's horriable.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 10, 2016
Tags: Romance, Friendship, life struggles, acapella

Author

GeekQueen88
GeekQueen88

phoenix, AZ



About
I love anime,reading,music, and drawing! Im a geek and i also love to learn! I hope i can become friends with many people and read and write great stories! more..

Writing
Last day Last day

A Chapter by GeekQueen88


Why Me? Why Me?

A Chapter by GeekQueen88