Last day

Last day

A Chapter by GeekQueen88

         May 24th, 2016
 
 Today was the last day of school, now most kids hate school and are excited to leave but i'm not. Not one bit. I love school! I make new friends, I get to learn, and all my teachers are great! Well, except my algebra teacher, I mean aren't all algebra teachers evil and cruel? No? Just mine? Anyways, this summer I have to stay with my mom and her new husband, which i'm not happy about, my parents are divorced and i got to stay with my dad. My mom was using my dad to get money and was cheating on him the whole time! Isn't that disgusting!? I chose to stay with my dad because my mom never was a mom to me but my dad was always there no matter what. My dad and I were always close. This summer my mom asked the court if i could stay with her.......and thing is she never even asked me if i wanted to she just waltzed up to the court and said that i agreed even though i didn't. So now I HAVE to go. Dinners ready but i'll be back!

 Okay, so where was I? Right, ranting about my mother. That sounds really rude........my dad says that if I have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all, but this is my journal so, i'll just stick with what i said. Everyone at school says that I have a perfect life and that they want to be me, but I don't have a perfect life and they don't want to be me. People also say i'm the most popular girl at school and that i have so many friends. I am not the most popular girl at school, Jamie Nichols is, and most of my 'friends' are only friends with me because my dad is a worker for apple and gets payed tons.

 It's time for me to head to bed, so i'll update tomorrow! Goodnight!


© 2016 GeekQueen88


Author's Note

GeekQueen88
This story is basically, the main character, Rose's journal

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on July 5, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016


Author

GeekQueen88
GeekQueen88

phoenix, AZ



About
I love anime,reading,music, and drawing! Im a geek and i also love to learn! I hope i can become friends with many people and read and write great stories! more..

Writing
Why Me? Why Me?

A Chapter by GeekQueen88