I am going to become an Android application developer for wearables

I am going to become an Android application developer for wearables

A Story by Anna Brian

We are about to see the marvel of wearables in the next couple of years. As an Android application developer, I have to keep an eye on the horizon for any shift in the tech industry.


This time, I don’t have to observe keenly as the shift is quite evident by the tech industry developments for wearables. Google has launched Google Glass and several other tech companies like Sony, Samsung, and Pebble has launched smartwatches.


The world of Android Application development is also changing. More and more android application development companies are looking for creating apps for the upcoming wearable gadgets. World’s top Android app makers are more interested in Android app developers, who could work with voice integrated apps.


The shift is not easy as I have not worked over any app that would integrate voice commands. However, it is a must have skill for future development. I am planning to learn this art with OpenXcell. OpenXcell has recently introduced an app development service which will specifically deal with Google Glass and Android wear.


I hope that it will help me in  a great way. The first few days' experience is awesome, as I have practiced on different voice based modules. The future of app development will hugely rely on the apps that could work on wearables, so it is very important for all developers to focus on these skills. I will keep you people posted with my experiments with OpenXcell app development services.

© 2014 Anna Brian


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Android application developer, android application development

Author

Anna Brian
Anna Brian

Fremont, CA



About
I am a web editor and blog writer by profession and an avid reader by passion. I am a computer science graduate who loves to keep an eye on the forefront of the technology. This way I keep learning ne.. more..

Writing