The two Young- Ons

The two Young- Ons

A Story by Savanna
"

Tommy and Sav head on over to the fair for a whirl of fun on a first date

"
It twas a sunny day on August fifth of 2005, the sun beamed down on Tommy's back as he and his best friend Sav walked down the hill away from the ridge and to the fair. It twas to be a date. The two young-ons  had known each other for quite some time. Tommy held her hand as they walked on and on closer and closer. Finally they reach the ticket booth, they both get there hands stamped. Let the fun begin. They waltz into the entrance and giggle as they run to the nearest ride. The big ole fairs  wheel. Climb on up hollers the ride operator with a huge grin. Tommy holds Sav near as the seat rocks up and up to the tippy top. They can see the whole place almost the whole town. They go round and round till it's time to stop. Then head on over to a big boat thing swing and swing so much fun. The sunny day turns to dark as the two young-ons go into the haunted house. There Tommy finally takes he chance. He kisses that girl right on the lips. Oh but whats this? She kisses the lad back. They giggle some more. Then finally all tired out and nervousness all gone the two young-ons head back to the ridge.

© 2015 Savanna


Author's Note

Savanna
I was just bored so i wrote this short little story hope you had laugh

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 9, 2015

Author

Savanna
Savanna

TX



About
Hi, my name is Savanna. I love reading and writing I want to be in Art or maybe a writer not sure yet so i decided to join this website :) more..

Writing
Smile Smile

A Poem by Savanna