I have something to Say:

I have something to Say:

A Story by Also known as Clare.

I have a proposal for everyone on here.

How about will be nice to everyone?

 

1.There's this amazing thing called contructive critiscm. If you see a problem with someones story--like a puncutation mistake or a spelling error--let's be nice when you tell them that. Don't just be like, "you really fucked up on grammer, you should go take a class somewhere," and things of that nature. Just be nice! Please? Words are powerful and they can hurt people's feelings, whether you think you are or not.

 

2. Now, for the people that are recieving the contstructive critiscm. You need to be nice too. Please quit being so defensive. These people are trying to help you, and if you ever want to get published, your going to have to deal with a CRAP LOAD of critiscm, good and bad. So, just listen to what they have to say, and if you don't agree, then you don't agree. We all have our own opinions, and just because one person believes one thing, doesn't mean it is wrong.

 

Thank you. c:

© 2011 Also known as Clare.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I agree with you on some levels. Definitely about needing more constructive criticism, however I'll take rude if its honest over "hey! good work, you're the most amazingly amazing writer ever! This is just amazing. Now come review me and tell me how amazingly amazing I am" Which does happen a lot on here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Amen to both points. Being mean=bullying=a huge waste of time. It's not the reason for the site. We are all here to give and receive help so let's take the drama out of it and act like mature and serious authors. We ALL have something to learn.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I totally agree with you.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

550 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2011
Last Updated on March 20, 2011

Author

Also known as Clare.
Also known as Clare.

Hell,, AZ



About
I'll make this short and sweet you dont need to take a seat ~ ~I love the night ~I have strange habits ~Bipolar, OCD, and depressive ~I hate a lot of people, If your one of them, get over it. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


zero zero

A Poem by Siddhartha


May May

A Poem by Robin


Black Cats Black Cats

A Poem by Robin


The Sea The Sea

A Poem by Arabdha