When i lighted up my second cigarette

When i lighted up my second cigarette

A Story by Scandal

4:00am,raining..
4:00 am dusk, i kept thinking about us, how could we be ? Thinking about how you been acting jealous and in the same time going to sleep at this girls house.
I lighted up my first cigarette.. a million thoughts crossed my mind such as : you just like pretty woman and i'm no special , you are just a player..
The smoke is mixed with fog now .. and its cold tonight , we both know that you are sleeping in her arms, the rage increased in my head .. the thought of you sleeping with her could drive me crazy.
I lighted up my second cigarette .. and i fell on the floor crying, at this point i knew that we could be nothing,at this point i knew that our story is just an illusion, at this point i knew that you are just lusting me, and this lust fades everyday.. it fades because i'm not giving you what you want, it fades because you are getting it from someone else,... yeah we could be nothing and this reality hurts me pretty much.
You are just a monster, you are just starving every pretty woman , you made me your property , but wait..
I'm not yours anymore ,i'm free now , you are no longer possessing me , tonight i'm no longer a prisoner , tonight i'm leaving you.
When i lighted up my second cigarette i realised that you will be added to the oblivion page..

© 2017 Scandal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

funny, captivating and heart breaking nice write

Posted 6 Years Ago


Scandal

6 Years Ago

Hahahaha its weird when u said funny but still appreciate your review thnx ❤❤

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017

Author

Scandal
Scandal

Canada



About
I'll keep the writing from the heart ❤ more..

Writing