Burlington Appliance Repair - How to Clean & Maintain Your Washing Machine?

Burlington Appliance Repair - How to Clean & Maintain Your Washing Machine?

A Story by Burlington Appliance Repair
"

We are at Burlington Appliance Repairs will provides Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator,Dishwasher and Oven Repair & Maintenance Services in your Local Area.

"
Front loading machines are specially designed for laundry quickly in very less possible time. But these machines require a regular maintenance and care. Front loaders are very susceptible to mold and mildew. Mold and mildew are a very common problem of washing machines.

When it comes to washing your clothes, many people rely on the washing machine because these electronic devices take very less time to complete this job. Front loading machines are used by many people because these machines are more efficient than top loader machines. These electronic devices need routine care. If you fail to maintain it and avoid some problems, you may find yourself in a problem.

So, you need to know how to clean your front loading washing machine to keep it in proper working condition and you can enjoy mildew and smell free clothes.

1. Use High Quality Detergent:
To keep your clothes clean, use high efficiency detergent powder. It is also important for your front loader. Using non high efficiency or low quality detergent can cause suds and a weird smell. Over time, regular use of low quality washing powder, can build up suds and mold which are harmful for your clothes and washer.

2. Wash in Hot Water: Wash your clothes in cold water can save you time and money, but wash in hot water can save you the future expenses. Cold water is not enough to kill bacteria and germs that build up in your front loader due to the use of low quality detergent. To clean your washing machine, run a cup of bleach through your empty washing machine with a hot water.

3. Clean the Drain Pump: Every front loader washing machine have a drain pump with a filter inside. Coins, hair, debris, and ling can end up there. Do not allow lint or debris to build up inside the drain pump and you can eliminate the habitat problem easily.

4. Clean with Baking Soda: Take four cups of hot water and add four tablespoons of baking soda. Saturate a piece of clean sponge with this solution and wipe down the inside surface of your washer. After that close the door and run the washing cycle to complete the cleaning process.

5. Wipe down the gasket: Cleaning gasket on a regular basis is crucial to keep your front loader in working condition and smell free. You can use a clean towel and rug to clean the rubber gasket of your washer.

6. Professional help: After trying every possible way to clean your washer, if it still smells, you need to call a washing machine repair professional. A qualified technician has a capability to solve your problem with professional manners.

By following these tips, you can remove a weird smell from your front loader and also can maintain it. Whether you have a front loading washing machine or top loading washing machine, you can follow these tips for both. If you want to know more about cleaning tips, you can get in touch with Burlington Appliance Repairs.

© 2016 Burlington Appliance Repair


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on August 26, 2016
Tags: appliance repair burlington, burlington appliance repair, fridge repair burlington, refrigerator repair Burlington

Author

Burlington Appliance Repair
Burlington Appliance Repair

Burlington, Ontario, Canada



About
Burlington Appliance Repairs Services open 24/7 & serves all brand home appliances. For Emergency call at 289-635-2505 Repair shop. more..

Writing