Tower of God

Tower of God

A Book by Tsukin Archangel
"

Calum Dodri, the firstborn son of the fifth family of the Collecitve, the ruling party of Ward 4 has just turned 18 and for him that means his entire world's about to be changed.

"

© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
This is a story for people in their mid to late teens. Reader descretion is advised. Strong language, sexual themes, violence and drug and alocohol use throughout.

Synopsis.

Tower of God is set in a world divided not into countries but in five Wards and where power comes not from money or influence but from the fortitude of your mind in the form of what the people of this universe call a Tower, the metaphysical/physical manifestation of that will. It chronicles the life of eighteen year old Calum Dodri as he gets shipped off from his home in Ward 4 to become -- for all intents and purposes -- a political prisoner in Ward 1, and is caught up in the web of lies, sex, drugs and death that will leave him questioning the true roots of love and reality when all you need is a Tower to change it all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just thought I would make you aware of this... but this title is the same as a very popular comic series in Korea. Like one of the top read series.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Uhm.... thanks... I suppose, though considering there are like a million books here in America that .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
1 Review
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 19, 2014
Tags: sci-fi, fantasy, dark, psychics, what is reality, edgey, lust, seduction, sensuality, apathy, insanity

Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing