Follow your heart not others, find yourself

Follow your heart not others, find yourself

A Story by Ariana
"

Dont be a follower be a leader.

"
People follow others drug temptations any kind of temptations. You know people say I only do this and that, it wont hurt me I wont get addicted next thing you know there doing something else that is more extremely powerful and you think oh well look there doing a higher drug or they doings hard stuff they haven’t died so it seems if I do it I wont die but the true your wrong don’t do drugs or bad things cause you see others do it. Don’t mess up your life, yes you could be going through a lot but there’s better help don’t do it to act cool or cause everyone is doing it or to be bigger you look dumb all those people are dumb you think those who say to do it or try it care about you no they don’t. That’s why they tempt you to do it, they don't care if you die cause there giving you drugs you think those people are happy no there not they say they are they act they are there not why do they keep going cause they don’t know how to find help or there too addict once you do it you want more but the  creation gets bigger and bigger more you do the more you kill yourself inside and outside why would you? Don’t be a follower be a leader always say in your head over and over again “I’m a Leader not a Follower” always think before reacting and making ridiculous choices….

© 2011 Ariana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was amazing! I mean it, you are an amazing inspiration!. I only suggest one thing. Try to keep the grammar and sentences correct. It would make reading the stories much easier. But other than that, good job!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011

Author

Ariana
Ariana

Bakersfield, CA



About
I LOVE WRITING ITS A PASSION I DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT BUT WHEN IM SAD OR IRRITATED I WRITE TO WRITE I DONT KNOW ABOUT WHAT BUT I JUST WRITE EVEN IF IT DOESNT MAKE NO SENSE more..

Writing
OUR GOD OUR GOD

A Poem by Ariana


Love Love

A Poem by Ariana