Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by ArkhamArchiver
"

A quick Synopsis of the characters featured in this book

"
After the four Billionaire heroes retired in their old age, their sons took over. Meet Braden Stark, 19 year old Son of Tony Stark he is much like his father and is ready to take on the Iron Suit as, Iron Juvenile. The suit is very similar but with upgrades. He enjoys riding his hover board throughout the streets and is always ready for action. He learned from his father to always have his suit at the ready, so his board is equipped with the suit and is always on his a game. Next is Samuel Wayne, he is also 19 years old and is the son of the famous Bruce Wayne. He had the training of the Batman and Nightwing, he may not have the same tragic back story of his father he still had tons of training from his brothers, Dick, Jason and Tim. He may not follow the no guns rule as his father did but he never kills and Helps protect Crimson Cove as Bat Teen. Samuel found he had to leave Gotham in Nightwing's hands and move on. Then there is Oswald Queen, son of the best archer the world has ever seen after he retired there left his other proteges but only one had the true skill and he is The Junior Archer. Don't let the name fool you he may be younger than the rest at a mere 14 years old but he is still mature as anyone although he is in that rebellious teenager phase and frequently skips school. He is the top of the line with advanced technology and precision aim. He always puts his team first. Last off is the son of the rich Danny Rand. Just like Iron Fist, his son, Dallas Rand known as Young Fist. As a snarky loner type he doesn't hangout with the team outside of the missions, he is a 16 year old, school obsessed teenager but is still swift on his feet and as tough as can be. With Alfred by the teams side and Jarvis 2.0 looking over the Mansion 24/7 the team works tirelessly training and Defending the streets and skies of  Crimson Cove.


© 2013 ArkhamArchiver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really want to see how this turns out, so friend me and request it to me every time a new chapter is written. The endless amount of possibilities for a futuristic DC/Marvel crossover is overwhelming my mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ArkhamArchiver

10 Years Ago

Well I would love input and ideas I have some ideas for new and original villians
The Batman

10 Years Ago

Well if you do need any ideas or anything, let me know. I'm a comic book nerd and would love to help.. read more
ArkhamArchiver

10 Years Ago

Sounds good

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 14, 2013
Tags: Marvel, DC, Crossover


Author

ArkhamArchiver
ArkhamArchiver

Burlington, Ontario, Canada



About
I write about superheroes and love mysteries and humour more..

Writing