Forever Flourish

Forever Flourish

A Poem by Arline

Plain flower in this barren land, do you not have water to give you strength? To give you growth? And to give you life? The moment that you fully blossom will be remembered truly.


The sun shining so bright, has this world left you to wilt? Maybe so, but know there will always be someone there to help you grow through hate and sadness for you are a cherished flower.     


Sweet smelling flower, you feel you don’t belong, but you will always be wanted. Little flower, you can’t escape what has been set; you can only accept what’s there to last.


Become aware of others who care for you; we all have hardships, but they will always be overcome. Dear flower, the roots you have been giving will help you stand your ground so remember to keep growing. 


Sweet plain flower, the water you have been giving will help you grow slowly, the sunshine you have seen will help you see brightly and the love you have been giving will help you bloom beautifully. 

My precious flower, forever flourish.  

© 2015 Arline


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on April 13, 2015
Last Updated on April 13, 2015

Author

Arline
Arline

TX



About
Hello! I'm happy to be joining in on the WC family. I love to read fantasy and romance novels or series and I love to read manga and watch anime as well :) My main focus when writing comes to poetry a.. more..

Writing
The Cut The Cut

A Poem by Arline