Round robin

Round robin

A Story by Touché Armada
"

A bit of a round robin

"

 

Wild free ribbons glittering , talc soft, spinning , twirling , enduring luminous scripts, patent streaks of lightning, shunting luminous nerves in awe toward that little blue planet. Where the waters are clear until they fill  with tannins, filter in the air in fall clear, mixing milky green rivers off sliding slate. The embracing sky shining the mirrors gaze returning blue to blue to blue to blue. Where the spherical blue orb flames in zero gravity become golden reaching toward the air. Where the pastures in spring become golden with curing grasses, and the trees stand green without envy, yellow Water Fringe covers ponds spreading out like a simple organism across a Petri dish reminding us whatever happens on a grand scale may well begin microbial, that we may well be microbial. Between the blue and the cool blue and the yellow and the warm yellow the sexless seductor/ress who freezes and boils like the tempest in our own chests temps all to dip a toe, paw, hoof, seed, spore, take a sip, of life. There at the edge of a pool gazing back without wonder, eyes printed between all that was and could be, the transient on a current, a reflexion of beautiful complexity, of curiosity, of hungering thirsts for all that is taken up. Taken up with our eyes, the deep flutter of wind within our lungs owning the skies, rivers flowing between our neurons exciting fingers always known running amidst our hair bringing oceans to life in recognition of taste, in awe of being touched. Thus we wander the dusts of time throughout time, planting our feet in soft river banks to feel the earth tickle between our toes, thus we wander the touch of friend and foe, for now touch is most all we know.

© 2008 Touché Armada


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Among all of the stars and galaxies that swirl through our universe, it can be said that the little blue planet we live on is indeed a micro-sized piece of the great macro-cosmic etherium.

I enjoyed this piece very much.

I can agree that touch is one of the few things that mortals truly can know. The rest is that which we believe in our own essence and that of the heavens above.

Perhaps some day the human race will know more..:)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow Armada, you sure took me on a journey here, no kidding.
"a reflexion of beautiful complexity" I love it! the beauty is so simle to admire, yet so complex to be.


brilliant and nothing short of that sweet lady =)

Love
Me

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:)

discordant thought forming linear... arcing notions. Coming about to make clear the centre of the concept. Wonderful images. Infinite perception falling peripherial to a moment of mud oozing through our toes... yes, we can be so simple.

Enjoyed the clarity brought forth.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Among all of the stars and galaxies that swirl through our universe, it can be said that the little blue planet we live on is indeed a micro-sized piece of the great macro-cosmic etherium.

I enjoyed this piece very much.

I can agree that touch is one of the few things that mortals truly can know. The rest is that which we believe in our own essence and that of the heavens above.

Perhaps some day the human race will know more..:)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow! This was great Armada! I felt like i was sitting on the center of a record player and you were throwing paint on it, as i watched in spin out into different thoughts and colorful images!

I really liked how you related us to being on the micro level of things.
It's so true. We are all so small in the grand scheme of life.
Great write! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2008
Last Updated on April 5, 2008

Author

Touché Armada
Touché Armada

No not a city, oh no way,, the garden state Terra Australis.



About
Manically me =) A little tree hugging exercise in colour See you all around more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Awake Awake

A Poem by Flow


LMAO LMAO

A Poem by Windy