Three healing words

Three healing words

A Poem by Arsenic Nemesis
"

This is how I often try to make people I care about feel better...

"

Sorry, I didn’t mean it,

Wounds may sting, if you clean it;

but nothing heals better,

nothing mends faster,

than a simple, three worded plaster;

Ha, ha, ha.

 

A laugh a day can help keep the scars at bay

© 2010 Arsenic Nemesis


Author's Note

Arsenic Nemesis
Now, this is no doubt going to be utterly terrible. However, poetry is NOT my forte, I just fancied giving it a go. Hope you all come out this alive~

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

witty. very well written and the flow is great. you give us the unexpected but exactly what we all want to say: Ha, ha, ha. instead of the expected: I am sorry. i also love the proverb at the end: a laugh a day can help keep the scars at bay. much truth and humor in this short little rhyme. great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

OMG that was cute and so true! I read an article that laughter is a good type of medicine (: Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
OT
ahh you should write more poetry!!! this is good!! and very true!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simple, straight to the point and quite possibly the only poem to have made me laugh!
You should try writing more poetry!

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's short and to the point. But also manages to be witty and funny. A great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nicely penned a simple message of showing that you care .. a laughter sometimes is the distance between a dull and a beautiful sunny day.

well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Never thought about a laugh a day would keep the scars away,BUT you are so right, when nothing else works laugh!! Very good write and read!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


And they can help you live longer! Unless you die of- Okay! Not even going to go there! XD
Good job on the poem and it wasn't terrible. Everyone writes poetry differently XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice Written! Yes, the three words, hahaha, will probably the best healing words in the world! A Laugh a day, will totally heal ourslef! I LOVE the concept of this poem so much! You should let everyone read it! They will thanks you for giving them such a tips to heal!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love the concept. a laugh a day! i laugh at everything to keep me from losing it...*cough*...the Joker!...anyway, it's always great to have a good laugh. when you're mad, or sad and most of all when you're happy it's important to stay laughing!

-light-

Posted 13 Years Ago


Such a truthful and amusing poem. Very well written, and I agree, a day always appears brighter when you smile and laugh. Nothing else can heal or help a hurting soul. Laughter is the cure. Great poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 11, 2010

Author

Arsenic Nemesis
Arsenic Nemesis

Redcar, United Kingdom



About
MOVED. NOW http://www.writerscafe.org/Paranoid%20Maze more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..