Narrative Story for English 9

Narrative Story for English 9

A Story by Dirty-Hipster

Children Can Be Quite Cruel To Another.

By: Victoria Hayes.

 

 

          It was the fall of third grade, the first day of school. The instructor, Mrs. Boyle greeted us all and everyone picked a desk. I chose one by my best friend, my friend and I were very close, two peas in a pod. Later that day, the teacher said it was time to pick hooks, for our backpacks. Excitedly, everyone ran to the back of the room to put their bag on a hook.  I frantically put mine on a hook at the end; the end was ALWAYS the best hook! But then, my friend came over and decided she wanted that hook. I was normally a passive person, but on that day, I denied her the hook.

 

     Well, my friend didn't like that at ALL, because she liked getting her way. Angrily, she threw my bag off of the hook and put hers there, I did the same to her. My friend reached for my bag that was on the hook again, and so did I. We played tug-a-war with it, until she dropped it and started sobbing, while howling. She was screaming bloody murder! Rushing, the teacher came over and demanded to know what had happened, my friend replied by saying I broke her finger, which wasn't true. The teacher demanded I explain myself.

 

     I tried pleading my innocence, but she didn't believe me! So I was sent to the office, and yelled at. I had to spend all day doing my work in there. Mrs. Boyle, didn't like me from then on! When I came to school the next day, I discovered that I had been given a hook right in the middle, and my ‘friend’ was all better.  I hated grade 3 from then on.

© 2013 Dirty-Hipster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nice writng of what at the time I am sure seemed quite dramatic event. Indeed, children can be cruel to others at times, and it seems particularly cruel when it is someone you think of as your best friend ! I hope things were better for you in Grade 4 !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dirty-Hipster

11 Years Ago

In the fourth grade I had no friends! It was great! haha!



Reviews

Nice writng of what at the time I am sure seemed quite dramatic event. Indeed, children can be cruel to others at times, and it seems particularly cruel when it is someone you think of as your best friend ! I hope things were better for you in Grade 4 !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dirty-Hipster

11 Years Ago

In the fourth grade I had no friends! It was great! haha!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013

Author

Dirty-Hipster
Dirty-Hipster

Canada



About
My name is Victoria, I love reading and writing more..

Writing
rtgf rtgf

A Story by Dirty-Hipster