Amortum

Amortum

A Story by P.Ashcraft
"

part of my new book

"

Mortality


Did we think? Did we ponder the question? That at the expense of  the graveyard that is earth we would find ourselves the next game to be had? That whilst we destroyed everything, our own liberty would be brought to question?

The end game we found at the destruction of our own kind bled out leaving us only to wonder; who is next? It makes me frightened to know that in the abyss out there lurks the true divine ones that ultimately rule us. I came to the conclusion that we have no choice but to be sucked into the dark matter that we cannot escape. The answer was simple; do not destroy the heavenly beauty that is creation.

We chose to manipulate it, chose to destroy, only for the solemn fact that all we needed was a staunch reaction. We needed to quench our thirst for knowledge, the data , the game. At the expense of lives, how cheap we were. To crush an ant was to crush the very essence that drives the life-force  driving the cosmos. 

I am disgusted with myself. My treacherous black blood so so dirty. And this weapon I used to kill mine enemy smeared thick with its victory lain at mine feet. Looking out into the void I fear I am not alone, just as the humans feared me, and for good reason. Wouldst I go back to mine home and spread the cancer that is the truth. 

Why wouldn't the divine ones come to me? Just like I never saved the earth? Why would they? I realised that they aren't playing at all, their minds aren't bent on war and winning, nor self preservation. They are just that, Divine, and their sole purpose is to prove me wrong, whatever tact I may choose.

That I would drop mine armour and look upon mine minions and tell them that the victory is still not won. After so so many a century that at the death of the Earth and the death of our enemies we would have nothing to prove lo only that we also will become extinct. 

We knew that whilst we may live a humans deaths lifetime and a human lifetime meant our demise we are not bathed in the divine that is eternal. That our existence only breaches into aeons of hardship gone and an unbearable aeon to go. What would it be? Now at the death of our enemy we have nothing more to plunder.

Could we have found the answer at the start? No, it is too late for the very threads of existences answers lay in what is sure to swallow us whole. A slow and agonising fate.

How cold and lonely is the void? How exciting it was to breath the airs of earth and influence its mediocrity for own own gain. I am not played I feel like shedding tears at the prospect of home too pledge the loss we just had. Wisdom at the front I always said. That wisdom is agonising to me. For the truth is simple. We too are mortal.















The Divine Answer.


Oh, 

How I love thee mine sweet. 

Let our bodies unite. 

And so as I caress thee, 

Your bodies smooth embrace. 

Oh for I am Lollth,  

Mine beauty does not surpass thee,

Oh thee Black Centaur. 

But you may holdeth mine breast and savour its astral taste. 

I love thee Centaur, 

Just as I love what you have done to the alien kind, 

The universe, 

Its stars, 

Its galaxies, 

Do not ever let it end,

For I cannot bear to part with its ecstatic demise. 

So we may be entwined in its colossal conclusion, 

And go forth and create a new existence,

Our existence, 

The perfect most pure kind,

That with every folly that life has created,

We would create the potential that it could of had. 

How I smile at its fact that you may smite it with your trident,

We may go of into the light,

And be free of the darkness. 

© 2016 P.Ashcraft


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016

Author

P.Ashcraft
P.Ashcraft

Gold coast, Labrador, Australia



About
I'm a young male who really enjoys writing. You might find my writing a little dark but I want to try and free the mind and make people happy through it. more..

Writing