In too deep.

In too deep.

A Story by Ashleigh
"

A young girl finds herself in the deep end...literally. Review for more.

"
"Missy are you ready yet? c'mon we gotta meet Conner and Troy by the pool before curfew!" Emily yelled through the door.
"Go ahead without me I'll meet you there I just gotta finish up my make up."
"Why are you worrying about make up we're going skinny dipping it'll just come off." 
"Would you just go!" Missy laughed. 
"Fine, call me if you get stuck." 
Emily walked out of the house and hurried towards the pool on the east of the college campus, Missy was alone in the house getting her hair just right and finishing her eyeshadow before stepping out of her room. Missy walked out of the house locking the door behind her, her ebony black hair falling to one side as she looked over her shoulder to check if Emily had waited for her like she usually did even when Missy told her to go ahead without her...But Emily was nowhere. 
"Well fine, someones desperate for a lay," Missy muttered to herself before walking across campus. It was along walk to the pool and Emily hadn't been gone long so Missy thought she'd see Emily on the way but she didn't. Missy just rolled her eyes and continued on her path to the pool, there was rustling in the bushes to the right of Missy but she shrugged it off as a rabbit or a stray animal like a cat or a dog. It wasn't until she reached the pool when she realized something was up. Where was Conner? Where was Troy and where was Emily?

© 2012 Ashleigh


Author's Note

Ashleigh
Tell me what you reckon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, it is a story, you should write with more commas and other punctuation marks. Or else it will become way too fast and it will seem like you are just saying everything out all at once, the rushing might annoy the readers for a little. This is so far all I can say. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Sincerely,
Miya

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: college girls, murder, suspense, violence, swimming.

Author

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Perth, WA, Australia



About
My name is Ashleigh I am very passionate writer. I have received A's in my english classes for most of high school and primary school and I hope to make a life long career out of my skill. more..

Writing