Where is Missy?

Where is Missy?

A Story by Ashleigh
"

Missy goes missing...where is she?

"
"Hello?" Missy calls out as she walks towards the door "Who is it?" 
There was no answer just silence, Missy reached the door and looked through the peep hole. On the other side of the door stood a security guard, he had slight stubble on his face with dark glasses on hiding his eyes. His arms were crossed and he looked straight at the door. Missy sighed with relief she opened the door and started to thank him. The six foot man smiled as she opened the door and grabbed her putting his large hand over her mouth and dragging her out of the building and into the bushes that boarded the premises. They reached a black van parked near the college, the man tossed her in the back and closed the door locking it. 
Inside the van was pitch black and impossible to see her way around, despite the darkness though she sensed someone in there with her. The front door of the van opened and the man stepped in starting the engine, before he closed his door a stream of light from a nearby street light revealed another girl in the back. She was laying on her stomach with her hands over her head, but Missy recognized her outfit. It was Emily. 


© 2012 Ashleigh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012
Tags: missing, security, college girls, teens, young adult, short story, abduction.

Author

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Perth, WA, Australia



About
My name is Ashleigh I am very passionate writer. I have received A's in my english classes for most of high school and primary school and I hope to make a life long career out of my skill. more..

Writing