ARMCWink for LIFE!

ARMCWink for LIFE!

A Story by .
"

I hope it explains itself! xD

"
I'm sure some of you have noticed my little saying on my page. "ARMCWink for LIFE!"

This is something I've created to help me remember that I'm not the only survivor of an abusive situation. Many people across the world are abused everyday. Some get the help they need, while others struggles go unnoticed. I'm posting this up for the public because I'd like to be able let other people show their support of those that are abused and also to help bring awareness.

Below is the meaning of "ARMCWink for LIFE!"

Always
Remember
My
Compassion

Wink for LIFE!

Compassion for your fellow human being is one of the basic building blocks that let others know there is someone there for them. It is also what everyone who's been abused has to come to have, even for those who have inflicted their abuse. To have Compassion allows for us to learn to Forgive, and that helps us heal.

Here is the completed Image that I've created.

Photobucket

Feel free to grab the HTML code from my Photobucket Account and place a copy on any of your personal pages or websites. It would bring mankind one step closer to becoming aware of the realities of abuse, as well as making it known to the victims that there are those people out there that care.

Sincerely,
Ashley Rae Maycee (A survivor of abuse)

© 2010 .


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on December 9, 2010
Last Updated on December 9, 2010

Author

.
.

Writing
Christmas Stew Christmas Stew

A Poem by .


The Slave (Adult) The Slave (Adult)

A Poem by .