Meeting

Meeting

A Chapter by Asilem
"

This isn't Twilight.

"

It was exactly as I remembered it from the last time I'd been here. I looked around the small clearing, at the narrow, ten foot tall water fall and the small pond that the water drifted into. The boulders covered in soft, green moss. I smelt the sweet smell of the rose bushes that grew along the perimeter.

 

But there was something there that wasn't before. Sitting in the small section of grass covered in pink and purple tulips.

 

A man.

 

He was staring at me with ice blue eyes. They were set in a pale, heart shaped face with hair as dark as night that waved slightly around his head. He reminded me of Justin Bieber - with the hair and all. His body was curved with sinew. He was wearing an ivory button-up, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and black jeans. He had his legs crossed at his ankles as leaned back on his hands.

 

His strange eyes looked me up and down, assesing me. Then they narrowed, the pretty blue hard and intense. I took a step back.

 

"Who are you?" he demanded.

 

"Uh..." I struggled for a moment. "I'll tell you if you tell me."

 

"Fine. You first."

 

"Clair," I said.

 

"...Collin."

 

I stood there feeling awkward as he kept his stare.

 

"What are you doing here?" he demanded again. After a moment he said, "Know what? Forget it. I've changed my mind."

 

I folded my arms across my chest. "Excellet, does the new one work better?"

 

He didn't reply. But then out of nowhere he burst into laughter.

 

My eyebrows burrowed. "You know, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm sure it's really hard to pronounce." That brought out another round of laughter.

 

"I guess I'm just going to leave then." I turned on my heel, and started to walk back into the woods.

 

"Wait!" I heard him say, and I suddenly felt his hand on my arm. Glancing up at him face, I felt heat rush to mine as I stared into his blue eyes.

 

"Can you stay?" he pleaded softly. "I'm fed up with sitting here all alone."

 

"Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

 

His pretty mouth curled into a crooked smile. "Please?"

 

Don't be mesmerized. This isn't Twilight. I shook his hand off me. "No." I started walking, never looking back.



© 2012 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
Thoughts. Pretty please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 30, 2012
Last Updated on November 30, 2012
Tags: chapter 1, first meeting, vampire, love at first sight, forbidden


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing