Heartland

Heartland

A Book by Asilem
"

Let me know when love is easy.

"

Chapters


© 2012 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
Melinda Walker was a normal girl. Had awesome friends, and was head over heels in love with the latest heart throb Cameron Merrel. But on a class field trip to Mount Vernon, George Washington's plantation, she finds herself transported back in time. Suddenly it's 1770, the plantation's in full swing, and George Washington takes her in as his guest. During one of Washington's parties, Melinda meets a familiar stranger. His name is Daniel Merrel. He's the spitting image as Cameron, and it seems he takes a liking to her, but he's got a reputation as a playboy. Will Melinda take a chance and fall in love? Knowing that she might have to leave him? Or, another question, does he really love her? (Please note that most of these facts might not actually be facts, so... yeah.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012
Tags: love, romance, rejection, historical fiction (sort of)

Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing